Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODBYE PARTY FOR BRANKA BABIC
9/19/2007 10:18:39 AM
Dear Branka,

I've been away and I came back to find your farewell party.

I am so sad for you and I'll miss you lots.

I ask the angels to comfort, support, protect and guide you and to bring you back to ALP as soon as poss.

Many blessings to you my dear,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2007 11:26:44 AM
Branka,

LOL!!!!  Once again the translator destroyed all possible good meanings from my last post.  I am ROTFL!!!  I did not take the time to check the translation and look what it did!!!  It translated back this way....

To our trig small majestic twitter bird Branka , These to see this More than enough many wellwisher are mendicity these this disallow! The case is does not amazing this you are a to this mode meeting high standards like to plus watch. Thence these said this these cannot leave whether everyone memory setting plus setting plus setting , then May everyone mail stalno.

Oh how funny this may have seemed to anyone who speaks Croatian.  Ah, it is good to laugh with you.

Now, you will cry, but I did not mean for it to be this way.  I cannot remember all that I tried to say!!!  But, just know that it was about how much we all will miss you and your perfect love and hugs and joy that you leave everywhere you go. 

You are held in such great honor by all of us.  Can "friend" be the right word to place on you?  I don't think so and I think everyone is trying to tell you in their each own way why you are more than just a "friend".  What is this word that we are all trying to explain?  Its meaning is "one who brings joy". 

To Annamaria, thank you for the music links.  I searched for this song for weeks and never found it.  Now, we have it.  :)

Hugs to you Branka,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
9/19/2007 11:27:28 AM

Dear Sarah!

I was wondering : Sarah didn`t come?!? And I was very sad ...

(Actually, I am in this mood of sadness from Sunday ... )

I wish to thank you for your so gentle and peaceful influence which you spread on all in touch with you. I didn`t forget how educated , open minded and creative you are. Nominating you for  POTW award, I had a great sense of doing right thing.

Thank you for all moments shared with me!

HUG & BLESS YOU AND YOURS!

Branka

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2007 11:33:25 AM

Branka,

If I may Joe, Branka is a song in our hearts that we will never forget. A song of happiness, one who always brings us joy and new meanings to the English language.

Blessings & Hugs

Valeire Clavin

P.S. I'm snitching Sara's pic ;)

+0
9/19/2007 11:37:44 AM

JOE!!!!!!!!

I must first stop my tears , but this time of laughter!!!

J O E   :)

b.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!