Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: GOODBYE PARTY FOR BRANKA BABIC
9/18/2007 1:47:19 PM

ANAMARIA!!!!! ARE YOU NORMAL???? LOL, OF COURSE JUST KIDDING, BUT TOO MUCH POSITIVE SHOCK!!!! THANK YOU. THIS IS NOT RESPONSE, JUST ONE UNUSUAL HUG FOR THANK YOU!!!!!

+0
9/18/2007 1:54:49 PM

JOE,

I WILL NOT LEAVE ADLAND IF YOU TRANSLATE ME YOUR POST IN ENGLISH!!!!

Ah, this translator cheated you at all; I CANN`T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING OF THIS ... THIS IS HOST OF CROATIAN MORE OR LESS STRAGE WORDS, BUT I CANN`T WEAVE THEN IN ANY UNDERSTOODLY SENTENCES... OMG!!! IF MY ENGLISH IS SO GOOD, LUCKY YOU!

MY HUGS FOR YOU ARE EVERLASTING!

b.

+0
9/18/2007 3:47:21 PM

His forum is called "SAMIPLUS INSPIRATIONS". Isn`t he genius???? THIS MAN IN PLUS IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY, INSPIRED ME TO TELL YOU ONE REAL, MY STORY.

Dear Sami - Dedicated To You

Civil war in country of my birth,YOUGOSLAVIA, started at Summer 1991. Before this war, we lived abundantly. Only who didn`t take care and didn`t like to work (or wasnt`t politician) lived poor.

In the 1994 daily inflation was about 5.000 %. For my monthly salary, when I received it earlier in the morning, I could buy 1 liter of milk and eventually a loaf of bread. Three hours later, even I could buy half of egg. There was a great joke that our peasants will sell boiled eggs on our green markets, so we can buy half  :) .

These troubles started at the Fall 1992 when my country became under international isolation. And event about which this story is, happened 3 days before our monetary system was restricted and turned out of a international monetar flow.

In my country were a lot of students from Africa. My nation beats very bad voice, as we are  chauvinists, racists etc ... But this is just one of delicieuses from "kitchens of power" and has not a lot connection with common sense (truth). Even though colored people never had experienced any troubles because they are different, all domestic people just new they are in transit. So, it was risk when you have about 30, blue haired and good looking woman, to be seen with black man ... because of ethics of woman ... L O L,  I was born to struggle with a lot of statements of province. So, one rainy night I went for a walk. Black man stopped me and asked if I have some money to exchange his US dollars in our money. (All exchanging transactions were finished at the street; it was collapse of the whole governance of law...) So, the they before, when this unknown person tried to exchange some money, one criminal guy cheated him, took his money and attacked him... I felt man is speaking the truth. Looked at my pocked, I found some money ... not enough to pay for 20 dillars. I gave him that money, telephone number of two of my good friends (masculine) and tell him to hold my money and tomorrow, if he wish, to come to these two friends of mine, take his dollars and I will left dinars for him ...

Next day he came  and finished exchange with my friends. Tomorrow, all monetary sistem was blocked!!! ANY KIND OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS WAS IMPOSSIBLE. This man was at our University for Law, on postgraduate studies. I think his name was Bismarck and he was from NIGERIA ...

Very soon he spent all his money and couldn`t receive more from his parents ... I asked my friends to be loyal and to give him opportunity to have a bath and if need a bed, and I will take care, as much as I can, about food ...

It lasts up to 2 months and he get information that is possible for his father to send him money to Greek Bank. He had to travel to Greece, and all of us were without money ... I don`t know how I have earned for 2-3 days 190 German marks (it was a little richness) ... and without doubt I gave him 90 German marks to be able to travel to Greece.

WHEN MY MOTHER HAVE HEARD WHAT I DID, SHE GET TERRIBLE HEAD ACHE AT MOMENT, AND HER COMMENT WAS:

"O M G ,  ONLY ONE WOMAN IN THIS TOWN WHO GAVE MONEY  TO NIGGER !!!!" (usually , transfer  was in opposite direction   :)  )

I didn`t expect to see this money ever, but he was in special position and I was gladly ready to forget it ...

.... Two years later , this man found a way to send me that money! I have changed 2 apartmants (2 different addresses) and until today I have no idea how did he find me ... BUT HE DID. And each time when I hear or see about  people from Nigeria that obviously are cheaters, I am a little sad, because I have experienced one bright and very honestly example of Nigerian black man.

Dear Sami, I hope you like this story. I will miss you a lot. Thanks for this so touching and striking post. I AM PROUD OF YOU!

HUG & BLESS YOU SAMI SUNDAY, WIZARD FROM NIGERIA!!!

Your Friend BB

+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/18/2007 6:18:40 PM

You see, Branka, you didn't even have to look for it. It came to us!

You were right about this. I simply loved this song, Marjanja! I don't know the language, so have no idea what the song is about except that my heart felt at home with it.

It reminded me of a time long ago when several friends and I shared a house. One person made harps and other musical instruments. He played them all, but most especially he loved to play the guitar and it was flamenco music that he played. How I loved those times!

I have saved the link and will figure out a way to download the music and put it on a CD.

Thanks so much for sharing, Anamaria!

+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2007 9:32:27 PM
Liebste Branka

Lore-Ley

Ich weiß nicht, was soll es bedeuten,