Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is GREENWIZ?
9/14/2007 11:43:03 PM

You're very welcome Lee!

I use AlertPay and I know GreenWiz admin recommends Solid Trust Pay.  I've heard before that it was highly recommended. 

To Your Success and Success For All

Sincerely,

Terry
GW Team Leader

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
9/15/2007 2:45:15 PM

Hi Terry,

I also use AlertPay, fees on both of these seem to be higher then PayPal. Hope fully in the future and as we grow  Greenwiz will start excepting CC their selves :-)   Gods speed :-) Lee 

CLICK HERE join GREEN Team now!

You’ll be glad you did!   

The Green Team

Together  we will do our best to make a Weedless Garden Grow ! Thank You Gods Speed Smiley Lee

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/15/2007 3:39:47 PM

Hi Lee,

This is what a team is supposed to look like.  AWESOME job!!  I am so pleased to see the excitement you have for GREEN WIZ.  Green Wiz is an awesome company.  They used to accept PayPal, and about 2 years ago, PayPal stopped allowing their subsctiptions to go through them.  I mail my subscription payments to them as I also belong to COOKIN'FUN which is their sister company and all of my commissions are paid to me through SafePay - on time and without issue or fail so far. 

I too am in hopes that one day one of us can convince PayPal to start accepting the subscription payments, though it is my understanding that Paypal does no reverse that decision easily.

Your progress with the Green Wiz team is so incredible in just aa few days time that I am just amazed.  Congratulations and keep up the fine work, my friend!

Judy

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
9/15/2007 5:41:36 PM

Hi Judy,

Your awesome my friend Thank You I'm flattered ,PayPal like me I guess are very picking who they do business with, most  who know me can tell I do not promote what I do not give my all to. Our  Friends and Team here are doing a great job and I will do my best to make this a success for the Team . Team work Team earns  and we sure know our Green :-) .

CLICK HERE join GREEN Team now!

You’ll be glad you did!   

The Green Team

Together  we will do our best to make a Weedless Garden Grow ! Thank You Gods Speed Smiley Lee

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2007 8:48:13 AM

And THAT, my friend, is what makes YOU so awesome!!!

Go Green Team!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!