Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FORTY-FOURTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
9/17/2007 11:43:38 AM

Thank you for dropping by Adelina.  Lupe certainly deserves recognition.  She has given her life to the poor and to environmental issues.  I can't think of a better way to give of yourself.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2007 11:48:20 AM

Georgios my friend, what can I say?  Thank you.  I thank you for your detailed post of past Women of Courage.  Each are exceptional ladies.

I am so very glad that Articles of Virtue won best forum.  In the short time that Sam has been here he has enhanced the quality of AdlandPro.  I would venture to say that I am a huge fan of his.

And you dear Georgios have written an exceptional article.  That is really no surprise as everything that you do is exceptional.

Thank you my friend for all you do for the community.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2007 11:57:21 AM

Thank you friends for stopping by to share Lupe Anguiano's life, a life by no means over as she continues her valiant work for the poor and the environment.

This has been a special Woman of Courage, as I have been in contact with our honoring her this past week.  She thanks all of you for your love.  And she was absolutely delighted to be featured in AdlandPro.

Thank you Lupe.

Lupe Anguiano

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!