Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FORTY-FOURTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
9/11/2007 10:18:37 AM

Hello Amanda,

So glad you stopped by to read about Lupe Anguiano.  We can all learn a very valuable lesson from her.  Her life says......  "Love one another"

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2007 10:23:59 AM

Luella, You are so amazing!!! Even with John being sick,,You are here posting Women of Courage. YOU,,Have the most courage my friend.

Thank you for yet another amazing feature Luella.

Lupe Anguiano is also amazing. This is the first I ever read of her,, But I certainly remember the Women’s Liberation Movement of the ‘60s and ‘70s!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has done some amazing things in her life already. From environmental to helping all those people out of poverty is truly wonderful. I enjoyed reading this one as usual Luella!!

Thank you so much for this forum.

+0
Ann
Ann Nurse

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/11/2007 5:26:13 PM
Salute to Women of Courage! Congradulations to each of these women. Women sometimes take for granted the powerful influence they have on families and society as a whole. I invite each of them to read my book "From Terror to Love Defined," which speaks of a courageous woman and her influence on her family which has had a far reaching effect. My book can be purchased from Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com for $19.95. We should endeavor to be more sensitive to women who are aware of the difference they make in the lives of others. Again congradulation! Ann M. Nurse
Ann M. Nurse Author
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2007 7:05:41 PM

Hi Sharon,

LOL!  You wouldn't say that if you saw me now.  I look like a train wreck. 

I am glad you enjoyed reading about Lupe Aguiano.  This amazing lady has given her life for the betterment of those that so many would forget about.  It's all about love.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 9:42:02 PM
Dear Luella, I have to totally agree with what Sharon said - You're an awesome Lady!!! Even with John being not well you carry on to introduce yet another great Woman of Courage to us. Thank you, my dear!
The work Lupe did and is still doing is wonderful and she deserves to be called a Woman of Courage!
Many blessings and hugs,
Janet

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!