Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Point Worth the read ?
9/11/2007 10:30:50 PM

Hi Lee,

Thanks for sharing this Letter to the Editor. My Father's side of the Family came to the U.S. from England in 1920 when my Dad was 3. My mother's family came to the U.S. from Ireland. Both these families came here for one thing - To live the American dream. They all became citizens, worked hard and instilled the lessons of live in their families. My father was in WWII as an American soldier. That is the key. They came here to become Americans. They didn't give up their heritage they adopted another. They were American first then they were their heritage. They were not hyphenated Americans they were American.

The one thing I see happening is that many folks coming to the U.S., these days, are coming here NOT to become Americans but to reap the benefits of the American system. America, still the most sought after country in the world.

God Bless

Doug

I've Recently Discovered the Secrets to Making Money on the Internet & Enjoy Sharing With My Friends
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2007 3:42:32 AM
Here is a good luck Angel cube I am passing around to my special friends and your a favorite!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
9/12/2007 8:27:50 AM

Hi Doug,

Always a pleasure , You hit the nail right on the head my friend , Thank You for sharing your view with us . Gods speed :-) Lee 

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
9/12/2007 8:30:12 AM

Nick ,

I love the Angel cube  "sending up prayers to all the world" Thank You my friend Have a awesome day  Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!