Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
JD Premium Teamwork 2007 FAST-START PROMOTION
9/6/2007 3:59:44 PM

In the last 4 days our team has welcomed 9 (nine)
new members.  I warmly welcome you..

Team Work makes Dreams Work

We have had a Fantastic Launch of our BRAND New Option To Business Builders!!!
More MONEY For Anyone Joining. - Here's Our Plan...Its Wonderful news!!!
Some new members will be joining us soon and you will be very surprised to see who they are!!

All new sign ups will be rotated and placed.  THIS WILL BE BIG!!!!

TONIGHT (6th Sept) is our Thursday night Distributer call. Toll Free
Be On it to hear all of the excitment!!!!
888-550-5602 Pin code 9336 5121 

LOOK At Our Fantastic News!! MORE $$$ For YOU!!
Our JD Premium Team, Just Keeps Getting BIGGER and BETTER!!! Our Team Is The BIGGEST Build In The History Of ADLANDPRO.
Take a Close Look!! Increase The MONEY In YOUR Pockets. With OVER 160 Dedicated Members Here In Adlandpro Alone!!! to HELP YOU Grow!!!!!!!!!!

We have Dedicated and Experienced Marketers to Help you Promote!!!!
NOW,,, We Have The Opportunity To GROW Even More!!                    READ ON..........

Some Time Ago,,, we Started Our Second Line JD Radiance Team
This Team was created for Enhanced Commissions and the members aboard this team are earning Double the Income.

The Purpose of JD Radiance was to increase our income by each of us having a auto ship store with at least
ONE "Enhanced" product of $21.00. This Brought us each additional income and most of us saw this our very first Month!

With JD Premium Products (Jerky Direct) We initially had 2 options at sign up.

The first.
A "SIMPLE" $12.00 a month auto ship of Jerky or Fruit snacks. We STILL Have the "Simple" Program and you can sign up at
http://power3.jerkydirect.com/?page=join

Second,, Our "Enhanced" Commissions when we purchased a $21.00 order every month. Our Team is
still growing in JD Radiance Team http://keries.jerkydirect.com/?page=join

NOW - JD Premium Products (Jerky Direct) Is Announcing Our THIRD Option "Business Builders" to bring us EVEN More Income. This was designed for those who want to make serious money in their JD Business.

Our 2007 Fast Start Promotion.
To Read ALL About this amazing promotion here...Scroll to the bottom

Basically, This WILL Add FAST Money for you!!! In time for that most needed money for the Holidays. And JD is GIVING You ALL the Profit for this first 4 months!!!!!!!

Now, For the GOOD Part!!!!!!!!

Our JDRadiance Line will be participating in this program. Anyone who enrolls in JDRadiance.Team
WILL Earn more money to their monthly income in JD Premium Products (Jerky Direct).

As in JD Premium Team I WILL Place ALL New members in rotation as they sign up

I do not keep any of my new members. They are always assigned in line to Strengthen Our Team.

I Hope you do take a serious look at what we are offering you today!!!
NO Other Business has EVER Offered this!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been Lining up my advertisements to BLAST This new program starting September 1st.
I am SERIOUS On this new Promotion. I Hope that YOU will be included before we Blast Off!!!!!!!!

The JD Advisory Panel has put much work into this Promotion for Our Team to Grow into a
more successful Team. We are here to listen to YOUR Suggestions and to act on them for the benefit of our entire Company!!

Here's the Deal,,In a nutshell. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Business Builders: NEW!

$70.00 or more in monthly purchases will qualify you as a Business Builder Business Builders receive commissions on ALL products - both Basics and Premium products, regardless of the new enrollee's qualification level.

New Enrollments: Enrollee receives the full 7-level payout earned on the new store's initial auto ship order, which must be placed at the time of enrollment.

NEW! Fast Start Bonus: Business Builders receive 25% of the purchase price of the enrollment order as a reward for qualifying at the Business Builders level.

Example:

In September, you enroll Betty and place her under Frank, who is on the 6th level of your down-line. Betty purchases a Pure Radiance Collection @ $199 on her initial auto ship order.
The full commission payout is $75.00.

As the Qualified Enrollee, you receive the entire payout of $75.00 (1st Month only).

In October, the auto ship commission reverts to a 7-level up-line payout.

NEW! Business Builders also qualify for a 25% Fast Start Bonus - - Betty's auto ship order totals $199.00; as the Qualified Enrollee, you receive 25% of the purchase price, or $49.75. Adding the full commission payout ($75) to the FS Bonus ($49.75) equals a total of $124.75.

This Promotion Started on September 1st, 2007 and Run through December 31st, 2007
If you have ANY questions in regards to this NEWS!!! Please contact me anytime
And You can always find me in Adlandpro for a quicker response.

JD Premium Products ($12.00) http://birddog316.jerkydirect.com/?page=join

JD Radiance (enhanced) My daughter Kerie's Team
http://keries.jerkydirect.com/?page=join

Kind regards
Amanda
Team Leader

2007 FAST-START PROMOTION

Are you building or planning to build a Downline Team?
Would you like to be significantly rewarded for your efforts? 

BEGINS: September 1, 2007    ENDS: December 31, 2007
PURPOSE: To generously compensate our distributors who share the JD Opportunity with others. These leaders are building their business for tomorrow and getting paid today. This new promotion can bless your family’s lives and help build the future for generations to come.

EXPLANATION:Qualified Enrollers” will earn the full commission associated with their new distributor’s initial autoship order. This full commission bonus will be paid to the Qualified Enroller for the enrollment month only. The following month’s autoship order will revert back to the 7-Level matrix payout plan. All distributors may participate as stated below.

This promotion gives you an opportunity to participate at a higher level for even greater success as a Business Builder. If you want to make more money as fast as possible, you’re a Business Builder.

Note:
  • Qualified Enrollers are distributors who gave their SSN/EIN at the time of their enrollment and enroll others who do the same.
  • Qualified Enrollments are new members who give their SSN/EIN at the time of their enrollment and maintain an ACTIVE store.
  • Preferred Customers are NOT qualified to participate in this promotion.
  • Retail sales, “Basic Product” wholesale orders and CASES of Jerky do not qualify for this promotional program and will continue to pay the same as in the past.
  • Promotional items (clothing, brochures, videos, etc.) are not commissionable items.

Commission payout eligibility is based on the total dollar amount of all qualifying orders placed by month-end. You can change your level of qualification from month to month simply by changing the amount of product you purchase. We have two product categories:
“Basic” Products - Jerky and Fruit Stix
“Premium” Products - All products other than Basic Products

HOW IT WORKS
Basic:
  • $12.00 - $20.99 in monthly purchases will qualify you for participation in the Basic Program only.
  • Basic qualified stores receive commissions on all BASIC products purchased by their downline team
  • NEW! New Enrollments: Enroller receives the full 7-level payout earned on the new distributor’s initial “Basic Product” autoship enrollment order.  

Example:
    • In September you enroll John. John purchases 10 twin-packs of jerky on his initial autoship order. He also orders a bottle of Whole Health Direct supplements. The full commission payout is $5.00 per twin-pack ($50) and $9.00 for the Vitamins. A total payout of $59.00.
    • As a Basic qualified enroller, you will receive the commissionable payout of $50.00 for the Basic Products on John’s initial order (1st Month only); however, you will not receive pay for the Premium Products ordered because you are not qualified to receive this commission at the Basic level. 
    • In October, the autoship commission reverts to a 7-level up-line payout. If John purchases Premium Products, you will not earn commissions on those products until you upgrade to the Enhanced level.

Enhanced:
  • $21.00 – 69.99 in monthly purchases will qualify you for participation in the Enhanced Program.
  • Enhanced qualified stores receive commissions on ALL products purchased by your downline - both Basic and Premium products, regardless of the new enrollee’s qualification level.
  • NEW! New Enrollments: Enroller receives the full 7-level payout earned on the new store’s initial autoship order, which must be placed at the time of enrollment.  

Example:
    • In September, you enroll Tom. Tom purchases a Pure Radiance Collection on his initial autoship order. The full commission payout is $75.00.
    • As an “Enhanced Qualified” Enroller, you receive the entire commissionable payout of $75.00 (1st Month only).
    • In October, the autoship commission reverts to a 7-level up-line payout.

Business Builders: – NEW!
  • $70.00 or more in monthly purchases will qualify you as a Business Builder
  • Business Builders receive commissions on ALL products - both Basics and Premium products, regardless of the new enrollee’s qualification level.
  • NEW! New Enrollments: Enroller receives the full 7-level payout earned on the new store’s initial autoship order, which must be placed at the time of enrollment.  
  • NEW! Fast Start Bonus: Business Builders receive 25% of the purchase price of the enrollment order as a reward for qualifying at the Business Builders level.

Example:
    • In September, you enroll Betty. Betty purchases a Pure Radiance Collection @ $199 on her initial autoship order. The full commission payout is $75.00. 
    • As the Qualified Enroller, you receive the entire payout of $75.00 (1st Month only).
    • In October, the autoship commission reverts to a 7-level up-line payout.
    • Business Builders also qualify for a 25% Fast Start Bonus - - Betty’s autoship order totals $199.00; as the Qualified Enroller, you receive 25% of the purchase price ($199.00), or $49.75. Adding the full commission payout ($75) to the Fast Start Bonus ($49.75) equals a total of $124.75.

Program
Monthly Purchase Requirement
Commission Paid on Jerky and/or Fruit Stix
Commission Paid on ALL JD Premium Products
Entire Enrollment Commission
(1st Month)
Fast Start Bonus
(25%)
Preferred Customer
$12.00
NO
NO
NO
NO
Basic
$12.00
YES
NO
YES
NO
Enhanced
$21.00
YES
YES
YES
NO
Business Builders
$70.00
YES
YES
YES
YES

You do not have to personally achieve the same level as your new enrollee to be paid the full commissions associated with their initial autoship order. However, you do have to qualify at $21, or above, in order to receive commissions on Premium Products. You must qualify at the Business Builder level to earn the 25% Fast Start bonus.

Commissions and Bonuses are based on NEW enrollments only and do not include upgrading current stores to a higher level of participation. Example: John is a “Basic” store owner and upgrades to the “Enhanced” store owner level, commissions on John’s purchases will be paid up through 7 levels as usual. If John opens a new store (enrolls), John’s new store qualifies as a New Enrollment.

Please keep in mind that if John cancels his new store next month, he will not be able to open another store for 6 months.

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Premium Teamwork 2007 FAST-START PROMOTION
9/6/2007 7:10:01 PM
In the last 4 days our team has welcomed 9 (nine)
new members.  I warmly welcome you..

Team Work makes Dreams Work
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Premium Teamwork 2007 FAST-START PROMOTION
9/7/2007 3:03:57 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JD Premium Teamwork 2007 FAST-START PROMOTION - Meet the members
9/7/2007 3:52:37 PM
J D Radiance

Here is the placement line up I have so far, wishing
you a very warm welcome.

1st Level - 2nd, 3rd placed under, or signed up under etc.

1st Level
Helen Gibbs -
Marty Bromberg              
Rose Enderud - Kathy Hamilton         
Kerie London - Kathyrn Haigler            
Crystal Weckerly - Lloyd Cope      
Harvey's Team - Luella May, Susan Critelli
, Mark Gibson
Pat Bartch
-   Randal Rutledge,

2nd Level
Kathyrn Haigler - Valerie Clavin, Beth Brinkley

Lloyd Cope -
Luella May -
Susan Critelli -
Mark Gibson - Londis
Randal Rutledge -
Marty Bromberg - Ramon McCullough
Kathy Hamilton - Douglas Gorden Jr, Ruby McCullough

3rd Level
Valerie Clavin -
Beth Brinkley - Robert Phillips

Londis -
Douglas Gorden Jr
Ruby McCullough
Ramon McCullough

4th Level
Robert Phillips -

We are rotating people in under our existing team members and want to place you in just the right
place!

Keries Team
My Daughter

Amanda
Team Leader

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week