Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bruce Butler

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Retirement is Different for Everyone (too funny)
9/6/2007 10:00:43 AM

That is a cute story, keep them coming.

Thanks, Bruce    Seaweedman

http://www.Seaweed4u.ws Seaweedman Help Veterans
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2007 3:40:08 PM

Hi BJ,

Well, you done gone and done it again.  You made me laugh, and smile, and giggle and even grin, in spite of myself.  You don't know how much I needed that.

I don't know too many retirement home jokes.  The only one that comes to mind:

Three old men are sitting on the porch of a retirement home. The first says, "Fellas, I got real problems. I'm seventy years old. Every morning at seven o'clock I get up and I try to urinate. All Day long I try to urinate. They give me all kinds of medicine but nothing helps."

The second old man says, "You think you have problems. I'm eighty years old. Every morning at 8:00 I get up and try to move my bowels. I try all day long. They give me all kinds of stuff but nothing helps."

Finally the third old man speaks up, "Fellas: I'm ninety years old. Every morning at 7:00 sharp I urinate. Every morning at 8:00 I move my bowels. Every morning at 9:00 sharp I wake up."

Now, Y'all have to forgive me if I've told that one before.  See, I have these "Senior Moments" and I forget.  But you know, sometimes forgetting is not half bad.  You never have to watch reruns, you're always meeting new people, and just think of all money I can save at Christmas and Birthdays.

Now Keep It Between The Lines & Have An Awesome Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Joyce Sanders

259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/7/2007 10:38:26 AM
That is just Tooooooo Funny!!

roadcat

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2007 8:02:15 PM

Hi Judith

LOL...that is very possible Judith.  Glad to see you and glad you enjoyed

Bj

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2007 8:04:35 PM

Hi Gaby

I thank you for coming by, it does me good to see you in the forums enjoying a good laugh.

Thanks Gaby

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!