Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: UNITY IS STRENGTH
7/30/2005 10:57:01 AM
Hey Kathy, That was a good one. Unity, trust, loyalty, friendship, leadership, and courage! This story represents what we all should go after in life. Lets be doves and mice(lol).
+0
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/30/2005 2:30:09 PM
Hi Kathy, Thank was a very good and comforting and interesting story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/30/2005 6:52:20 PM
Dear Adlandland Friends, Kathy prove her worth again. The same aim we have at Worldwin-Ecard.com to create principled global company to unite world culture, to promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Love you all Eva ____________________ http://worldwin-ecard.com
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2005 8:44:45 PM
hi kathy, this is wonderful.
+0
7/30/2005 9:44:39 PM
Kathy, Cute story, while reading I was anxious for a punch line. I guess that a moral is better than a laugh. There once was a rebelious robin that refused to fly south for the winter. As winter winds blew he got very cold. He decided that he had better fly south like all of the other robins did. Well, he got in the air and the freezing rain began. His poor little wings froze solid and he crashed into a field of cows. A cow stepped over him and dropped a load, as cows do. That got the rebelious robin warm and he started to sing. A cat heard him singing, dug him out of the cow pie, and ate him. This story has three morals; 1. Those that poop on you aren't allways your enemy. 2. Those that help you out of the poop aren't allways your friend. 3. If you are warm and happy in that pile of poop, you should keep your mouth shut. Reverend Mark D. Kirtland The Joseph Smith Foundation
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!