Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: FRIENDSHIP
7/30/2005 1:43:14 AM
Hi Kathy, I think the line from Tia "Friendship without self-interest" says it all. Many people have no idea of what REAL freindship is. Stay safe Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/30/2005 2:00:56 AM
Thank You Kathy and Tia Paku for sharing with us :-) I will visit Tia profile and website later today/tonight one of them lol
+0
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/30/2005 2:23:21 AM
Hi, Each and everyword of this poem is True. I've got few friends, they are answer to my prayers and My Only Wealth in this World are My Wonderful Friends. your Friend, Devasish

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/30/2005 2:54:00 AM
Hi Kathy, One of the great treasure of lifetime is unconditional friendship. Tia's poem say it all! In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends. -- John Churton Collins
+0
7/30/2005 6:06:41 AM
Kathy Thank you sharing this poem with us.Does Tia Paku have a profile yet I could not find one. Daniel
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!