Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Viral Marketing 101 - Not Using It Could Kill Your Business!
9/10/2007 2:31:33 PM

HI Brian Hill

Thanks for sharing my viral spiral all give it a look and building a list of people to contact is a very important part of being a successful marketer I use several programs to do that all try sharing them very soon

Robert Phillips

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 2:32:17 PM

Hi Nick

Thanks for stopping by and posting

Robert Phillips

+0
9/11/2007 3:00:27 PM
Hi Robert, I just want to say that after work long time online like 15 years or maybe more (oops) the best place that i found and I keep is veretekk, you have all you need 34 places for ad your site, you do not need to buy leads, or buy nothing you have everything you need there, you can have it in its free version or in its pay vertion and well, I am marketing consultant and when I start with this program I was manager of an import export company and... over the years this is a great tool, always with new things, in the top of everything you need, from there i drive over 60 different business at the time, then ... I really do not need anything else, maybe you can take a look and Hewitt Malone can have an answer for his post. you can take a look in verosa.veretekk.com, some of the tools are in www.saenzarroyo.net (this is my 2nd site) then new one is www.small-business marketing campaign.com tanks for your post and be good Vero Saenz
Veronica Saenz Arroyo President Small Business Marketing Campaign some useful tools for you www.saenzarroyo.net
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/21/2007 7:24:29 AM

Hi Vero Saenz

veretekk is a great tool to use and thanks for sharing it been apart of it for some time now

Robert Phillips

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!