Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Why is a Credits Based System Better?
9/6/2007 2:26:22 AM
Hi Amanda,

Thanks for joining.  It is a pleasure to have you aboard.

Definitely don't buy any credits!  We are just starting out and should get a little bigger before you buy credits.

Furthermore, I will be GIVING away credits once we get a little bigger.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2007 2:28:25 AM
Hi Roger,

A credit-based system is the ONLY way to go, these days.

Once we really get going, I will be putting startup credits in everyone's accounts, too, so everyone should get a really nice start.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2007 2:34:18 AM
Hi Ricardo,

Yes, the "Wild West" days of the internet really are gone, in spite of what some of the so-called gurus keep trying to tell everyone.

Email isn't NEARLY as effective as it used to be, which means everything has to be fine-tuned.

A credits based safelist is SO much more effective than a conventional safelist.   Good community forums are also very effective, which is why we will be reopening the new community forums at Busy Bee Safelist, soon.  They were also wiped out by our knucklehead host!

The bottom line is, you need to be able to communicate with others to get your message out, and submitters, forum blasters, blog blasters, ffas, etc., just won't do it.

God bless,

Dave
+0
9/6/2007 9:28:17 AM
Hi Dave, Thanks for the information. I use credit based safelists, and your offer was a really good one so I signed up. I've had fair results from using credit mailings. One of the main things to note is to send all the mailings with credits - yes, that means you have to read emails, but you won't get anywhere with a safelist posting unless it has credits attached! Thanks again, Dave - I look forward to adding this tool to my 'arsenal'.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!