Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: She Really Was A Traitor
9/2/2007 5:14:32 AM
Hello Bj

I remember the Jane Fonda Vietnam Scandal well. And my only observation is that - however sorry she is and however much she regrets her wrongdoing - she should NEVER be considered for this award.

And what is more, if she has any integrity at all - she will not accept it.

If she does - it will demonstrate that her apology was valueless.

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2007 8:54:08 AM

Hi Gaby

Thank you Gaby for coming by.  And yes I agree with you all.  These families have lost their loved ones because of the traitorous acts of this PERSON, and now they want to honor her??? 

I think it should be known to the world, and to those, who especially were not old enough to remember, and for those who have so conveniently forgotten.

Bj

Thanks Mary, for sending this to me

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2007 9:00:33 AM

Hi Mary

Thank you for coming by, and thank you for sending this to me, because of you, we will all remember how she crucified our men.

I don't think no amount of apologies can ever be enough, and she should stand up to the Nation, and admit, she was a traitor, and she deserves no honors of any kind, anywhere, ever.

Bj

Lets all spread the word, maybe we can cover the internet with her crimes she committed to her country.

+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2007 9:06:43 AM

Hi Jenny

Thank you for coming by, and I think we all agree, this woman has not honor in her.  No amount of admission will or can not be undone. 

I also agree she should stand up and admit she was wrong, and deny this award (honor).  Because she deserves for all the world to remember what she has done.  Her sentence for her crime should be to always remember what she did for her country, She was a Traitor!!!

Thanks Jenny

Bj

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2007 10:35:21 AM
Lighten up People! Jesus was a traitor too so what do you have to say about that? If i wanted to and i'll say thay this again i can go back in history and come up with some other non-sense from the cival war where there was a story of two brothers from the opiset side or i can come up with some other meaningless issue. Theres a lot that i did too! Do i go back like a dog to its vomit? Good day.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!