Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #51 FOR 2007
8/30/2007 1:48:53 PM

Dear Joe Downing,

Look, you push me in a big trouble! Uh!

To respond you, I need to discover: not only new language, new  metrics for poetry, new paintings ... I feel this Universe is to small if I roar as I have to !!! So, to tell you ANYTHING ... new space, new Universe is required.

Thank you for calling me "a beautiful little majestic bird". And how should I not cry?

Our very own Judy was teasing me today ... How should I don`t miss you ? Ah, just one day! JUST ONE DAY? Time is not relative, but our perception and knowledge are. One day can be longer than past 45 years. Or ... ?

I hope you have a great time at LV ... But hurry :) or the whole ALP will be tomorrow pictured with graphics JOE, I MISS YOU and with a little Sun watching at his watch.

This one:

AND AS MY SIGNATURE :

VOLIM TE MNOGO

b.

+0
8/30/2007 2:01:01 PM

Dear Джо Буккери,

I wish I know to respond you in Russian language, but I have never learned it. Their Cyrillic is different than Serbian, but I understand your kind words and wish TO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! So kind of you!

This Adland is really amazing place. I cann`t tell you how exactly I feel now. Very touched - is the most similar to my feelings, but not the same at all.

My great hope for this world obviously "works".

The two of you Joe & Joe made my, not day, but decade!

I wish you can hear and feel my THANK YOU!

May God bless you!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/1/2007 11:07:26 AM
Hello Marilyn and Monica (double M - lol),

I don't believe I miss this! Sorry Branca, I apologize, I am so confused this week with all these fires in Greece.

CONGRATULATIONS my friend, my Shining Star! I'm so happy for you! You always are so shining here and this is only the official honour to you. Enjoy my friend your week and keep brightening us.

Hugs,

Dimitra

+0
9/1/2007 12:18:28 PM

Dear Dimitra,

Your visit makes me to feel honored and happy. Thank you for always warm and kind expressions of your emotions and friendship.

Last week I was in my thoughts and prayers with you and Georgios and your wonderful Greek nation. I know you passed through great fear and pain, but this adversity was good opportunity for all European nations to show you the greatest compassion, honor and love. I can never forget Greek people all support in the most difficult days for my country. Without help from Greece and Hungary, we could die due hunger.

So, be born in Greece means BE BORN WITH SUN as additional organ. I can recognize that Sun in all what you are and do.

Dear Dimitra, thank you! I bless and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2007 11:39:53 PM

Hi Branka,

You are a Shining Star!

Take care my friend!

Bless You,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0