Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #51 FOR 2007
8/30/2007 12:26:33 PM
Hello Branka & congrats,

One of my daughters is playing "I did it my way" on the piano as I write. 

I do things my way and you certainly do things your way.  Good way to be, in my book.

You are a kindred spirit but you are You at the same time. (Does that make sense?)

I'm glad to have got to know you a bit better.

Blessings,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2007 12:55:47 PM
Hello Marilyn and Star committee,  I always look forward to the Parade of Stars features.  All of you do a wonderful job with your presentation and choices.  Thank you.

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Branka

Nešto veličanstven ptica tko proračunska tablica ono što pruža užitak i sreća svugdje ona proračunska tablica njoj postrana kulisa.

A beautiful little majestic bird who spreads joy and happiness everywhere she spreads her wings.

Branka, thank you for your devoted friendship.  You bring much joy to our lives every day and incredible exciting energy.  I appreciate postive in everything.

You portray a Woman of Courage in everything that you do.  :)  I am amazed of the difficulties that you have gone through and to be left with a wonderful attitude.  Thank you for being a great example to those who have may have great challenges.  You are amazing!

So, as you continue your parade and spreading your love to all who are here, I pass my share of Hugs and love back to you.  I simply adore you!!! :)

Star light,
Star bright,
This is a star
That is seen from afar.

Sa velik hatar i odnos,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
8/30/2007 1:05:57 PM

Привет:

Могло я желать Вам много счастья, поскольку Вы путешествуете сюда, и можете Вы благословляться всего, Вы делаете теперь и навсегда.

Джо Буккери

3d_text_5.gif - (21K)

+0
8/30/2007 1:18:09 PM

Dear Sara,

Thank you for visit and congrats. You have successfully transmitted me sounds of "I did it my way" and I enjoy ... I like piano, organs, and trumpets... Well, I enjoy also string orchestra, LOL, of course guitars...

I cann`t live without musics. Right now I am playing Rodrigo`s "Aranches" , and later his Andalusian Concert ... Yes, guitars are amazing!

If I am not able to play musics, I do it my way - and seek for it in my surroundings ...

Thank you Sara, I really enjoyed!

Bless you and yours,

Branka

+0
8/30/2007 1:20:44 PM

Hello Sarah, again!

I apologize for rename you! I am in the silent war with names.

So, my last post was dedicated to dear friend Sarah Pritchard!

Hugs!

b.

+0