Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Post your ADDS - HERE
8/26/2007 12:02:31 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2007 12:26:13 PM

I feel that the Jerky Direct opportunity is unlike any opportunity out there. Our great product and excellent compensation programs are unrivaled in the industry.  As a storeowner you have the opportunity to make money in a number of ways.

As a Jerky Direct member, You will receive 2 bags of your choice of product every month for just $12.00 a month.

Plus, You will receive everything that you need to sell the product line such as, Business cards, Flyers, Sample letters and Post cards. All are included in your back office on your own website. You can choose to either sell the products, Sell the membership, or both. After a few months, your $12.00 fee is automatically deducted from your paycheck. Which arrives on time, every month.
You will earn commissions on every product that you sell AND every member that joins under you.  Plus commissions on any product that your down-line members sell.
We are a 7 level pay structure.

We ship to USA, Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands and ALL Military APO addresses.

For the same price you pay for fast food, you can start your own business.

EVERYONE likes our products. Our Beef Jerky is made from the finest HORMONE-FREE cattle in the world. It's delicious, NO Preservatives and ALL NATURAL. We carry BEEF, BUFFALO & TURKEY Jerky, Fruit Stix, Nutritional Supplements and Omega Radiance (TOXIC FREE skin care - the ladies love it).

Visit us and find out more...
http://jomatthiasteam.jerkydirect.com

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Kirk Guillory

650 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/2/2007 8:10:45 AM

Please Help me get the word out about this program it is free for all to use and It works very well.

Your friend Kirk, Join my forum freinds helping friends list your traffic site and I will join. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/786249.aspx  

Increase Web Site Traffic - Free!

Join Today - Free! | Member Login
Bookmark | How This Works | Buy Web Site Traffic | Top Ranked Hit Exchanges | Top Ranked Safelists

Increase Web Site Traffic - Free!

traffichoopla.com

TrafficHoopla is one of the most respected, most productive, most recognized, and most used traffic builders (aka - downline builders) online today.

Click here to join now

Our work started back in 2002 with the very first and only Hit Exchange Report. Armed with a degree in mathematics and statistics, we sought to answer the question in reference to �manual� Hit Exchanges, �Are they delivering as promised?� This popular report is still produced weekly today and on average collects and analyzes 1,000,000 (one million) hits for each report.

Partnered with entrepreneur and sales experience, we launched this traffic builder (TrafficHoopla) in early 2003. Because of an established reputation for excellent customer service, it was a huge success. And in 2007, we anticipate continued success and growth.

How Does TrafficHoopla Work?

Our database keeps track of your advertising programs referral IDs and all of your referrals. You will receive credit for people in your referral and your referral’s site visitors that join any advertising programs that you participate in.

Your direct referrals will be built for potentially unlimited number of tiers.

Indirect referral building. Your referral IDs will also be used in your direct referral’s (direct and indirect), as long as all your referral IDs won’t be replaced with other members referral IDs (unlimited flow-through).

It is recommended that you join as many programs as possible, since this will help you to get more referrals.

What about existing program referral IDs?
No problem! You will be able to enter your existing referral IDs into the database and this will only help you to get more referrals for these programs.

How many new members to refer?
The absolute minimum is 2, but 4 or more is recommended. The more new members you refer, the more you will get in return!

1-2-3 Easy Steps to Increasing Web Site Traffic

Step 1 - Setup Your TrafficHoopla web site

Step 2 - Promote Your TrafficHoopla To The World

Step 3 - Maintain Your TrafficHoopla web site

Reasons you should join TrafficHoopla:

• Get a FREE web site with your referrals IDs inserted.
  • Referral growth for potentiaally unlimited number of tiers.
  • Free flow-through of your referral IDs.
  • Real-time statistics of hits to your referral IDs.
  • Only current top ranked resources included.
  • No web programming nor marketing experience necessary.
  • Prompt, attentive and appreciative client support.

Please Note: This is NOT a money maker. Your business, whatever it is, is your money maker. Our commission opportunity and payout is simply a THANK YOU and a means for you to recover your expenses. View TrafficHoopla as one of your essential and necessary Internet advertising resources. Commissions paid to both regular and professional members for direct professional referrals (direct single level only).

Join Now - Free!
Join my team with Arbonne International. We will show you how to build a successful business. Train with Arbonne Univeristy. If Interested Contact me at guil3247@bellsouth.net or call 337-764-2106 Visit for more information http://www.pure1skincare.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!