Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Susan Mercieca

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: ADLANDPRO SUPER SHOPPING MALL
8/25/2007 9:15:46 AM

Hi Mary,

What a great idea! I have a shopping mall where you can get rebates on the products you buy and on what other people buy too!

My Power Mall is totally FREE and has no monthly fees ever, there is nothing to sell, you simply shop in your own Mall with millions of products! How easy is that? We all need to shop, so why not do it from the comfort of your home. You can save on gas, avoid getting sore, tired feet and you won't get caught in traffic for hours!

This is not MLM or an affiliate program. All business tools are FREE and you can generate an unlimited income simply by shopping in your mall.

Watch the video presentation at: http://www.MyPowerMall.com/biz/home/3994

Have a great day!

Susan Mercieca

+0
8/25/2007 10:55:41 AM
Thanks, Mary! Anything Left Handed Offers a huge range of Left Handed products, lots of information and FREE newsletters! The original lefthanded shop since 1968. Anything Left Handed
+0
8/25/2007 12:42:33 PM

Hi Mary,

Great idea.  I just happen to have an online gift shop so I'm all for it, ha ha. 

http://www.dnwgifts.com

Here's a copy of my front page:

Gifts & Collectibles For All Occasions!!!

Welcome to DnWGifts.com, the #1 place to do your on-line gift shopping.  Take a look around, I'm sure you'll find something you like or something you'd like to get for that "someone special" in your life.  Just click on "Products" in the menu to the left and choose whatever department "suits your fancy" and begin a great experience shopping right from your home.

Now, here's a few other reasons to shop here at DnWGifts.com:

10% DISCOUNT:  Register as a "Preferred Customer", give me 48 hours to set up your account and you'll receive a 10% Discount on all of your purchases.

FREE SHIPPING:  Yes, that's right, if your merchandise purchase totals $50 or more, you will receive your order and pay NO SHIPPING CHARGES!!!

#1 MERCHANDISE GUARANTEE:
  Yes, I guarantee that any merchandise will be free from manfacturer defects or may be returned immediately for replacement.

FREE CATALOG:  You'll receive my 300+ page catalog with your order.  It's chock-full of thousands of items for you to choose from.

EXPRESS ORDER
:
  Once you have your FREE CATALOG, pick out the items you want, then just click on "Express Order" in the menu to the left, enter the Item No. and Quantity you need and hit "Add to Cart" and you're in business.  

BECOME AN AFFILIATE:  Have an interest in making some extra money?  Join my AFFILIATE Program.  You can sell these wonderful products yourself as an AFFILIATE or just promote your affiliation with a link to the store.  To 'JOIN", click HERE  and feel free to E-mail me for more information.

Unfortunately I had to stop offering the FREE GIFT as the new design of the store will not facilitate the function, BUT, I'll be adding different "Promotions" to the store periodically.  And remember,  you can get a "heads-up" on these "Promos" by joining my "Monthly Newsletter" AND I will also at times include a 20% OFF Coupon No. in my "newsletter" that you can use to add to your savings when you shop here.

So, take a look around, it costs you nothing to look and in the end, I'm sure you'll be glad that you did.

Thanks again for the opportunity to do this.

Sincerely,

Wayne P. - DnWGifts.com

http://www.dnwgifts.com

+0
8/25/2007 4:02:49 PM
Anything Lefthanded offers a huge range of Left Handed products, lots of information and FREE newsletters! The original lefthanded shop since 1968. Your favorite Leftie will love you forever if you buy a gift HERE !
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/27/2007 8:38:01 AM

Thanks for inviting me  to your store! It's a great idea!

I actuallty have 2 stores. I am Sandy Morgan from Minnesota. I have cerebral palsy and live in a small town with my husband.

One way I'm making it happen is with Send Out Cards! What is Send Out Cards? ~ A unique service for people who want to stay in touch, but are just to busy to buy a card, stuff it and mail it... Thanks to some high-tech technology, that task has just become a few clicks on your computer!

This amazing automated system does it all for you, saving you time and money! No more standing in lines to purchase expensive cards, no more writing them out, stuffing, stamping and running to the post office. Send a personalized card in 30 seconds for 1/3 the cost. Having a disability, I can send cards independently with a few clicks of my mouse. My cards can include photos, gift cards, and colored fonts for under a buck, plus postage! Send out Cards stuffs, stamps and mails the cards for me!

Now, isn't that cool! I have a card shop, a contact manager and a post office right at my fingertips, ready to access 24/7.  Do you ever forget a birthday or anniversary? Send Out Cards has a reminder system that never lets you forget. The rreminder is 7 days early, allowing enough time to send the card.

Are you in business? Did you know thatTom Hopkins, a top sales trainer, set a goal to send 10 thank you cards per day. He states that by the end of his third year in sales his business was 100% from referrals. 

Let me ask you a few questions:

Need a company logo on your cards? We can do that!
Want to send a campaign to all your customers? We can do that!
Want your own handwriting font? We can do that, too! 
Sound like this might be be something you could use?   Click the banner at http://www.greetingcardschangelives.com. Our CEO, Kody, will wal you through sending a complimentary card.

Let me know what you think!

-----------

My other store is for audio book lovers. Jogging, driving, marking time waiting for someone or riding in a taxi or subway have all become opportunities to multi-task with audiobooks. Audiobooks can give you time to learn a new language, enhance a skill or improve your mental and spiritual outlook on life.   Get yours at http://www.audiobookswarehouse.net

Audiobooks are a definite boon to those of us who are too busy to sit down and read a book. You can listen to a book with your eyes closed or while working on something else - a venture that wasn't possible until the advent of audiobooks.

From my gateway page at http://www.audiobookswarehouse.net, you can find more selections by scrolling down to where it says "For  even more great audiobooks, go to HearToRead"

Happy Reading!
Sandy Morgan
sram@audiobookswarehouse.net

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!