Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Did you read the Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and F.A.Q. BEFORE you joined?
8/23/2007 4:34:58 PM
When many of you get invited to a program do you really read the Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and F.A.Q. BEFORE you join?

Most people don't. Yet, they click the box and say they did read it. Oooooh, such liars. Why don't people read them? Boring reading. Guess what? Better read them. If you see something you don't agree with and you joined you will fight a losing battle and can be deleted from the program. So you wasted your time signing up just to get deleted. WOW. Time well spent.

Another point I bring up about this. What if they don't HAVE these available for you to read before joining? Well, they are hiding something and most likely a scam. And, if they don't have a contact us link available without joining there is another warning.

Just some more tips to battling the horrible scams being advertised.

Best to you.

Kenneth
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Did you read the Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and F.A.Q. BEFORE you joined?
8/23/2007 6:09:43 PM
Hi Kenneth

The only comment i can make is

And because people dont read them, there are some very dodgy people laughing all the way to the bank!

Saludos
Jenny
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Did you read the Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and F.A.Q. BEFORE you joined?
8/23/2007 6:21:03 PM
Hi Kenneth, You are right about the terms of service being very long and boring. They are probably designed to discourage us from reading them. Some are difficult to understand. I have been guilty of clicking "I agree" without reading all the lengthy terms of service. DonnaZ
+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/23/2007 7:06:19 PM

Ken,

What can we say? People IF YOU don't read then Terms & Policies you deserve what you get. As Ken stated they are what cam make you or defet you. I say they are what makes you or kills you.

I encourage you to read all terms & policies and checkout whatever company you are thinking about joining. DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOLKS!!

I have been with JD Premium Products and you can go read their T&P and you will see they are not hiding a thing and deliver a true opportunity for just $13.97 a month.

http://www.gibsonenterpri.jerkydirect.com

Thanks for allowing us to post here Ken.

Your friend,

Mark Gibson

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2007 7:10:45 PM

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks again, my friend for the excellent info.

I can honestly say that I do indeed take the time to read the T.O.S. and other pertinent information before joining any program - NOW.  Wasn't always that way.  Had to learn the Hard Way.  Ouch! that hurt.

Yes, Donna, it is their intent to make it confusing enough that you won't read it all of the way through.  Remember, I sell Insurance.  Have you ever tried to read your Insurance Policy?  I rest my case.

Have An Amazing Weekend,

Phil 

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!