Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Word of the Day - Amicable - Aug. 23, 2007
8/23/2007 5:09:14 PM

Joe

Ok you two have given me an idea.  The best sentence wrote with the 'word of the day', gets the Adland Blooper Award....lol 

you guys are too much, my sides are hurting over here.

roflmao

Oh, and Joe, I knew you were a special person, but I never knew you had ALL those fine qualities about you....lol

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2007 5:12:03 PM
Thomas,

There's something about words that begin with MASTI- that just don't sit well in public forums. 

I'll stick with grinding for this one.  LOL!!!

BJ!!!!!  OFF THE FLOOR GIRL!!!!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2007 5:17:31 PM
Beeeeje!!!

I had to run this throught the translator....

Oh, and Joe, I knew you were a special person, but I never knew you had ALL those fine qualities about you....lol

Here is the results....

BTW, Joe,  I absolutely was aware that you ARE a very special person, but I thought you had MORE of those fine qualities about you.... <blush> lol

Well thank you Bj!  That was a very amicable thing to say.  Translators can either be your friend or make you into one.  LOL
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2007 5:18:11 PM
Beeeeje!!!

I had to run this through the translator....

Here is the results....

BTW, Joe,  I absolutely was aware that you ARE a very special person, but I thought you had MORE of those fine qualities about you.... <blush> lol

Well thank you Bj!  That was a very amicable thing to say.  Translators can either be your friend or make you into one.  LOL
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2007 5:18:50 PM

Ah... don't you love the Adland stutter?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!