Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please Help Me Pray For Laurie's Animals (8/22/2007)
8/23/2007 3:00:24 PM

Thanks Marion.

Hi Laurie,

God created the Critters too, and I do believe that He watches over all of His Creation.  May you be richly Blessed for loving and caring for these little guys and girls who bring so much joy and love into our lives.

May our Healing and Transforming God, Whose love knows no boundaries, and in Whose sight every life is precious, look with compassion on Your beloved Sierra, and either restore her to health, or carry her peacefully to her Eternal Rest, according to His Will.  May His Love also surround you and your Family, strengthen you and bring you comfort during this difficult time. Amen.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2007 7:25:56 PM

Hello Marion,

My thoughts and prayers are with Laurie and her animal friends.  I have also sent her an invitation.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
8/25/2007 10:10:20 AM

Hello Everyone,

I have been very busy and not online at all for a few days. I just had a huge garage sale to raise some money for the vet bills that are getting really huge right now.

Sierra is doing ok for the most part. She doesn't seem to be in pain yet. She is still eating well and getting around fine, except when she first gets up from sleeping.....she is very still and limps alittle. She does sleep alot more now.

She has 3 lumps on her belly and between her back legs that are getting bigger and have split open. They bleed alittle now and then. I clean them daily and she gets Pills daily and her Insulin shots for her Diabetes.

Foxy has been doing fine. Just stressed out from all the commotion going on in the yard from the garage sale. She is scared of most men. She was badly abused by a large man with a bull whip before I took her into my family.

Ms. Ratakins, my very old female rat is still getting around, eating, drinking and begging for treats. She still climbs her cage for treats and attention, but her tumors are getting alittle bigger and she is losing weight. I also noticed that she is losing some use in her right back foot.

I will write more about some of my other Critter Family another day. I am working right now and need to get other things done.

I just wanted to Thank you all for your Prayers and Invitations to become friends. I really do appreciate it all.

I will keep you all posted every few days on what is going on.

Sincerely,

Ms. Laurie Konscak

+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/26/2007 10:24:30 PM
Hi Laurie,

I know where you are coming from with the vet bills.  My Cammie has been sick with chest congestion and those visits to the vet are costly.  Not to mention the medication.  Please hold Cammie in your prayers as well. 

We are still praying for Sierra, your other babies, and you.  Have you looked online for medications that might help? 

Please come back and tell us how your babies are doing?

God Bless You!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
8/27/2007 9:40:18 PM
Hello everyone once again. Thank you all who are praying for my dear Sierra and other animals. One lump between Sierra's back legs ( right at the left back leg joint) is getting alot bigger and looks alot worse. She also now has a small line of little hard lumps by her left front leg joint and her left back leg looks swollen now too. She doesn't seem to be in any pain yet and doesn't try to lick the lumps much either. If she shows any signs of being in pain then I'll do what I need to do so she won't suffer. Foxy hasn't has another seizer in awhile now. But she does seem to be anoying Sierra more though. Ms. Ratakins is still eating everything that I give her. I got her to gain ( or look like she gained ) alittle weight by using peanut butter. Also I have been giving her Duck Soup which I"ve used to fatten up sick ferrets in the past. Mandarin seems to be completely back to his old self. WHich is great. As of right now I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 8 rats and a guini pig in my critter family. I might be taking in 2 birds this week that were abandoned in a rental house that I was just called about. In my photo ALbum I have a picture of Mandarin and one of me and Foxy. I will post other pictures of my other animals when I get a chance. I promise. I hope that all of you are doing well and God Bless you all for all your kindness that you have shown me and my Critter Family. SIncerely, Ms. Laurie Konscak
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!