Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Dinnocenzo

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Pyramid Schemes, Ponzi Schemes, and Related Frauds ...
8/21/2007 1:32:11 PM
Thanks for posting this information as people need to be reminded and updated on these concerns regularily. You are doing this community a great service by contributing this information. I am having problems accessing some of the documents you accessed in these forums. The document on e-gold Is one I would like and will try again to get it. The possibility of a Ponzi forming from a previously legitamate and above board program is also very possible, when changes of management and or partnerships and also as a program expands and developes new products and or services. This is why we must always be aware and flexible enough to react and change our own business options as needed. T.D.
"Opportunity doesn't knock. You knock and opportunity answers!" Thomas Dinnocenzo
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 4:39:02 PM
Thank you Kenneth. There is so many programs flying around that we need to remind ourselves to check them out first.
Your friend,
Mary
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 5:54:32 PM

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately too many people are led by dollar signs and thoughts of overnight riches and don't really look at a program as thoroughly as they should. Then after that program has been shut down they blame the program rather than blaming themselves for not taking the time to really look indepth into what they are plunging into. Many of what are promoted are just money games and not businesses.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

Simply awesome!
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/22/2007 3:51:07 PM

Ken,

You are so RIGHT!! PEOPLE NEED TO DO REAEARCH ON WHATEVER THEY ARE THINGKING ABOUT JOINING.

IF you don't you have nobody to blame but yourself. I have joined only 5 business with the intent of promoting them and makeing money. 2 of these did go belly up and the other 3 are still going strong. I only promote one and that is JDPP now. The two I joined that went belly up was done by taking a friends word that it was better then sliced bread, NOT SO!!

So now I do my research and JDPP is a SOLID COMPANY.

Thanks,

Mark Gibson

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
8/22/2007 8:09:30 PM

Kenneth,

Very good post and information.

I am sure that you have noticed that the people that usually get caught in the trap, are those that are lazy, greedy, or just plain fools!

I have been wondering when someone will begin to take notice of all of the advertising sites that are bleeding people out of a few dollars at a time and never produce any viable results.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!