Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
YOU CAN BE A SUN BEAM
7/27/2005 1:00:30 AM
Hello my friends- You can be a ray of sunshine where there is adversity, for your light can be the spark that ignites humanity. Simple words of consolation can relinquish fear or sorrow, And the warmth your love exudes will be the joy of each tomorrow. For caring is a virtue that somehow illuminates and spreads to form an aura with the glow that it creates. And those who render tenderness are like the sun's reflections, That warm and spread their radiance throughout the world in all directions. The sharing of your bounty with those less fortunate than you. is the key that channels love and hope to bring the sun in view. For God enriched your life with much not to keep... but to expand, by joining other sunbeams to bring his light unto the land. You can be that ray of sunshine to keep God's love-lamp burning and the power of your one small light will light the world, til his returning. Patience allison hartbauer Please be a light of love, hope to each other, your friend, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: YOU CAN BE A SUN BEAM
7/27/2005 1:50:37 AM
Hi kathy, I dont know where you find all these meaningful poems, I would like to share with you another one of my favourite songs (if I may lol) Old and Wise- Alan Parsons Project As far as my eyes can see There are Shadows approaching me And to those I left behind I wanted you to Know You've always shared my deepest thoughts You follow where I go And oh when I'm old and wise Bitter words mean little to me Autumn Winds will blow right through me And someday in the mist of time When they asked me if I knew you I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine And the sadness would be Lifted from my eyes Oh when I'm old and wise As far as my Eyes can see There are shadows surrounding me And to those I leave behind I want you all to know You've always Shared my darkest hours I'll miss you when I go And oh, when I'm old and wise Heavy words that tossed and blew me Like Autumn winds that will blow right through me And someday in the mist of time When they ask you if you knew me Remember that You were a frined of mine As the final curtain falls before my eyes Oh when I'm Old and wise. Stay safe Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
7/27/2005 2:36:44 AM
Powerful poem with deep meaning. Where do you find these Kathy? I think this can hit home for many of us. "You can be a ray of sunshine where there is adversity" We have seen how many times when one of us has had troubles and you are there for us Kathy. You can be a ray of sunshine at any time. Where there is adversity, you have a way for us to look away from that problem or a way to "blind it out" with your sunshine. You have the gift and the power. For the light was turned on by you and only you can turn it off. Once in a while the light may become dim for light is energy and energy needs fuel. The fuel will be abundant for so many are greatful. Greatfulness becomes the energy that will brighten the light once again. May God always be with you and bless you for God gave you this gift. You "CAN" be a ray of sunshine. Kenneth
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2005 5:03:43 AM
Hello Kathy I love it that you have written something so beautiful. It is truly inspirational and I am so glad you shared with us. Thank you Kindest Regards Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2005 6:27:01 AM
Wow Kathy, That's great Poem, Very touching. Thanks for sharing :) Hey Paul, Great song also!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!