Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBIZ No:4 JOE DOWNING
8/21/2007 12:35:20 AM

This is the day the Lord Hath Made, Rejoice in it.

Rejoice with Beryl!           
Be blessed and invite Beryl to be your friend!

Hello Beryl,

Your words came straight from your heart.  I appreciate that so much.  You are much busier than I... with 1.5 hour commutes!  I sure hope you replace them soon! 

If you have any questions about my businesses, please PM me anytime.  I love helping others make their dreams come true.

Because of friends like you, I am very blessed!

Joe

There are NINE ways to earn income with Xooma.

X2O is a super-charged, H2O beverage that is destined to become the world's most popular drink.

X2O has 2 US Patents.. 
X2O is proven to: ALKALIZE, HYDRATE, ENERGIZE, DEFEND, & CLEANSE your body like no other beverage can!

WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 12:59:45 AM

Joe, congratulatons on being Numero Quatro in the remarkable FOCUSBIZ forum!!!   I am really happy for you that your businesses are taking off. Keep plugging away in a BIG way and you'll be a TYCOON!!    Way to Go Joe!  Your friend, Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 1:29:58 AM

One who market's her presence well!
Invite Lisa to be in your circle!
Lisa offers much advice on th subject of marketing.

Hi Lisa,

I have watched you since I came to Adland and on other sites.  You amaze me!  I went to school for CS too and I would never have had the time to do that and be here.  :)  I admire you for many things that you do.

Thank you!

Joe

X2O may also help your body to:
  • Assimilate vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat and the supplements you take
  • Combat arthritis and heart disease
  • Cleanse the kidneys, intestines, and liver
  • Protect your body from free radical cell damage
  • Increase muscle and joint mobility
  • Increase your oxygen levels
  • Control digestive problems
  • Regulate blood sugar
  • Manage blood pressure
  • Neutralize harmful acids that lead to illness
  • Help in fighting the battle against cancer and other diseases

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 2:03:07 AM
"Napolian Hill once said "As a man thinketh, so is he."  When you think rich, you become rich.  Think positive thoughts and of good things happening to and for you, and good things will happen.  Expect the best and get the best!"  Judy Smith

I'M AN ENERGIZED MARKETEER!
Talk with Judy about Xooma!
All for one and one for all!
http://www.xoomaworldwide.com/jnsmith

Judy,

It is my pleasure to represent our Energized Marketeers and Team X2O partners here. 

I very much love hearing how X2O has helped you with your health. 

You are wonderful to partner up with!  If anyone is considering Xooma as an option for better health or extra income, I recommend that they talk with you and join our team.  What you and Terry started with the Energized Marketeers was so important to me... friends helping friends!

Judy, thank you for helping many of us get focused on our dreams by thinking big!

I will be with you at the top!

Joe

Please visit Judy's web site by clicking on the banner.

+0
Helen Gibbs

340 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 2:15:39 AM

Hi Pauline n John,

Great forum!

Congratulations Joe

We are never too old to learn, So learn something new every day!Blessing to (Friends n our Animal)Helen Skype: helengibbscircle65 http://helenscrcle.ning.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!