Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FOCUSBIZ No:4 JOE DOWNING
8/20/2007 5:53:17 PM
Mein geehrte Bekannter wer scheint für immer in unserer Herzen.

JANET IS A WONDERFUL FRIEND
Invite Janet to be your friend today!
ICH vorschlagen jene Sie sein Johanna Bekannter schnell.

Dear Janet,

I thank you for the wonderful and special friendship that we share.  Adland has allowed me to meet some very courageous people here.  You inspire me because of your beautiful and loving heart. 

I do support my partners very much.  There are times that things get slow due to other tasks, but hopefully that will pass in time.  With a team that is on the same track, great things can happen even through the slow times.  This is a great business and yes, I am very well in tune with what the product can do as well as many others. 

Thank you for being here today.  :)

May your family be blessed with abundant happiness, health, wealth and wisdom.

Joe

Water is the elixir of life.
X2O is the elixir of water!
Xooma X2O is a Natural Organic Mineral Complex of over 70+ minerals

The human body is a water machine‚
designed primarily to run on water and minerals.

Our customers are speaking out!!!
Find out who is on our team!

Featuring the Energized Marketeers and Team X2O
All for one and one for all!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2007 6:26:17 PM
Hi All, :-) Congrats Joe! You are one of my favorite friends. You are also on my jerky team. I would miss you if you were not around. I really like your bulletin board too and it helps me stay on track with what is happening in the community. lol, LaNell ;-)

+0
8/20/2007 7:09:38 PM
Thank you for featuring Joe Downing in FOCUZBIZZ.

Joe I'm so happy for you today.  You are a compassionate person, a good business man, AND and good Abc'er.  Don't change I love you the way you are.

Thank you for being my friend,
Gaby
God Bless Everyone
+0
8/20/2007 7:16:15 PM

My Dearest Joe,

If my ancestor Vuk St. Karadzic, reformatory of Serbian language and Ljudevit Gaj, reformatory of Croatian language, could rise up from their tombs, and see how successfully you have slaughtered both: Serbian and Croatian language, they may be disappointed and consider as their lives have gone for nothing .... :)

B U T ,

If  my  could have an opportunity to live over 100 lives ahead, it would not be enough to tell you how great and special person you are. Not only drinking,  praising, and promoting your X2O, but sharing your the biggest heart, knowledge, support and your the most amazing smile world wide!

If you feel specially touched now - I was the same, a lot! Thank you Joe. ONE, BUT GREAT BIG HUG for you!

I VELIKO HVALA! И ВЕЛИКО ХВАЛА!

LOL - NEXT LESSONS WILL BE CIRYLLIC!

LOVE YOU

B.

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/20/2007 7:19:03 PM

Hi John and Pauline,

Congratulations Joe on being featured. Much success with your businesses. You are awesome!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

You can't afford not to.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!