Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Join A Dedicated Team Jerky Direct
12/6/2007 12:59:32 PM

JD PREMIUM PRODUCTS

Our Team Work will show you how to.......

1.Build a Strong Business organization.

2.Increase your immediate Income.

3.Build a stable, passive, residual income. and

4.Strengthen your Long Term retirement income.

Snack Food Goes MLM!  What if I told you there was a legitimate online business with a real product that you WILL LOVE and cannot wait to receive every month?  
And, that you can create your own
profitable home business
around this product?

Now, what if I told you that the product costs about
$12 per month
including shipping & handling as well as your own turnkey online store to market the product?

We Are HUGE Team! Join Our Awesome Team and we will help you build your downline!

Join our Jerky Direct Team for $12.00 a month...  sign-up a TOTAL of 3 customers....help each of them do the same thing.

At $12.00 per month, select from 31 flavours of meat snacks or 4 varieties of Fruit stix auto-shipped per month. Website, tools, resources and toll free customer service ALL included. Hormone Free soft and tasty Meat Snacks, BBQ Turkey Jerky... Peppered Beef, Teriyaki Buffalo - so many choices.

Our Jerky is handmade in our USDA certified smokehouse using superior quality top round beef. It's seasoned with our secret blend of spices, and slow smoked to perfection with real burning hickory.

Jerky Direct Would Be A Great Fundraiser for School, Church, Camps, Seniors, Day trips and Lots More!!

Earn on every sale you make PLUS.......

Fleamarket places, Fundraisers, Deli's, Small convienience Stores,,ALL Sell this Product line.....

Earn downline commissions over 7 deep for every member you have sign up for the automatic delivery club.

Join Our Team and we will help you build your downline!

We Have An Awesome Team!

And Awesome Team Leaders!

Join Bj's Team Today!
http://bjsteam.jerkydirect.com

+0
12/6/2007 5:43:04 PM
Snack Food Goes MLM!

What if I told you there was a legitimate online business with a real product that you WILL LOVE and cannot wait to receive every month?

And, that you can create your own
profitable home business
around this product?

Now, what if I told you that the product costs about
$12 per month
including shipping & handling as well as your own online store to market the product?

There are no tricks here, no hidden costs, and no "gotcha's"
You can cancel at any time

+0
Beth Binkley

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 6:36:54 PM
merrychristmas3.gif Merry Christmas image by usmarinepsycho007

Need extra MONEY for Christmas?

Join a TEAM who is committed to helping
EVERY member make MONEY!!

Get a FREE web site and earn commissions
every time someone shops in YOUR store.

Build a team and earn commissions from them!

Our TEAM helps EVERY member build their own TEAM!

+0
12/7/2007 6:32:17 PM

Finally! An affordable home based business YOU can really sink your teeth into and not have to pay through them! But even more vital than a healthy and popular product line, a wonderful caring team with many years of diverse marketing experience is ready and able to help you every step of the way. For the $12.00 a month membership fee (Plus $1.97 shipping) you receive a choice of products to keep or give away, delivered monthly. Read on.  It gets better...

SnackTime is a member of one of the friendliest, supportive and largest team builds called the "The Power Of 3." We are all working together to help each other gain success! 

And better...

Every new member who joins our Team will be placed under another team member. We will, in Turn, do the SAME for You!! (So on and so forth again and again. ;-) Members are continually Rotated as we receive them. This is HOW we CAN guarantee your Success!

Join under one of our team's Recent Signups!

Teamwork Rocks!

For more information Please Click Here .

Note: At this time JD Premium Products is open to our US friends only.

"The Healthy Life

Company

+0
12/7/2007 8:38:01 PM
You can take extreme pride in being a part of the most affordable, healthy, and family-oriented company around!

Here's a marketing idea for all you JD store owners and all of our future JD partners:

Online promotions are great, but why not give some thought to an "OFFLINE" advertising campaign?

Mailing Postcards may seem old-fashioned, but it's still an effective, tried-and-true method of introducing people to your company, products, and business opportunity!

Allow me to share some resources for doing an offline campaign that are very reasonably priced:
How does FREE sound for postcards?
VistaPrint can't be beat!
You'll need mailing lists and you don't need to pay an arm and a leg for them!

To Your "Online & Offline" JD Success!

Melanie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!