Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: WOULD LIKE TO HONOR MY FRIENDS
7/26/2005 8:20:32 PM
Hello Kathy, You are respected so much! Kindest Regards Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Lane and Teri Schollenbarger

40 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/26/2005 11:39:44 PM
Kathy, We appreciate you so much. Just in the short time we've been at Adland, you have imparted such kind and beautiful words so often. It is people like you that keep us coming back.
+0
7/27/2005 12:57:10 AM
Thanks sister kathy it is an honor to be your friend. Like you I have meet many fine folks here on adland. Yes friends are indeed a blessing in our lives. Years ago now I had a man that I was friends with only ahort time before he died. I went to his funneral and the church was so packed they putspeaker in the basement and useed it for the over flow crowd. When it was over I listen to many people speak how this man have influnced their life in a postive way. I saw how many lives one person come incontact though every day living. I also saw this man had befreinded most of the ones he had met. Seldom do we met true mentors in life like this man was in my life. But I can also say of you our dear sister in the Lord you have a gift of God as a mentor. I think you learning form him how to use that gift wisely. You are effecting many lives here in a very postive way. I ask God to keep you healthy and wise for years to come so we each can share you friendship and careing nature. God Bless Bother Yada
+0
7/27/2005 4:39:06 AM
Hi Kathy, I agree with everyone that you are a special person and an important part of this community.
+0
7/27/2005 5:27:54 AM
Kathy Thank you for the inclusion of your friendship. Your professionalism and warm demeanor is what has taught me how and why it is important to get more involved in the Adland Community and I thank your for that. You really are an asset to Adland Community. Daniel
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!