Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: WOULD LIKE TO HONOR MY FRIENDS
7/26/2005 3:28:53 PM
hi kathy thank you for that and i would like to personally honor you as well,you are such a caring and loving person,well beyond imagination. always your friend {Gene}
+0
7/26/2005 3:29:59 PM
Kathy, thank you for entering my life you are a very special friend and your warmth radiates to the other side of the pond here in the UK. You always bring a smile to my face. Thank you for your friendship and thank you for your kind thoughtful message today. You are much loved.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2005 3:34:09 PM
Kathy, You are a very special friends as well, With or with out the make up LOL. (It's a private joke, people) Now seriously, You are a good friend and always trying to help out, I thank You for that. Your Friend Eileen
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2005 3:40:14 PM
Hi Kathy, Thank you, but you know there really is no need, we all choose our friends, you chose me to be one of yours and I accepted. We have both helped each other over various issues. I would never expect to get something in return for helping anyone ever. One of my top groups (Queen) wrote a song called "friends will be friends" Just thought I would throw it in here for the hell of it lol. here is the chorus. Its so easynow, cos you've got friends you can trust, friends will be friends, when your in need of love, they give you care and attention, friends will be friends, when your through with life and all hope is lost, hold out your hand cos friends will be friends right to the end. Stay safe Bless Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Mahlon Grube

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2005 3:52:56 PM
Thanks Kathy. We all think you are IMPORTANT. We really appreciate all you do.
God Bless You, Mahlon Grube I help people in MLM Succeed. http://ultimatecycler.com/ref/Melsdreamteam http://www.BestJerkyEver.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!