Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DANGER - Security Warning
8/17/2007 5:37:19 PM
Thank you Robert, I would be one of the gulible ones but have never received one of these.
+0
8/18/2007 1:31:02 AM
Thanks Robert,
I did get one the other day and deleted it.

Angelina

inboxdollars

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2007 1:38:23 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Jamie Bray

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/18/2007 3:01:23 AM

Yes Thanks for that Robert

There was one waiting for me in my inbox a day or 2 ago. It held no particualr interest so I didnt open it. Now I know what it is I've deleted it.

Cheers!

J.Bray
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2007 11:12:41 AM

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the information.  I have gotten quite a few of them in my email boxes, but I simply delete them all.  They use every trick they can think of to try to get you to open them. 

I scanned my system which has Windows Vista and although I have double protection on my computer, I still will not open anything suspicious or from someone I don't know.  I try emailing them to see who they are.  I also put my curser over the email address and sometimes, it show's the ip address it comes from and I email them to stop this person.

So far only got one reply back that the persons account was being suspended or cancelled with them.

Will be passing this information on.

Thanks,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!