Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What is your biggest obstacle with your business?
8/16/2007 12:42:20 PM

Hi Betty,

Thanks for sharing with us. Good luck with your business!

Have a Scent-sational day!

Kathy

+0
8/16/2007 12:48:18 PM

Hi Mary,

Great thoughts!

I do find myself writing down things more often now especially things I need to make sure I get done - like pay the rent - lol.

I need to write my ideas for my candle business down more often though, many times thoughts are going through my head as I'm falling asleep! Then, like you said, they are gone the next day.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Kathy

+0
8/23/2007 6:17:18 PM

G'day, Kathy!

My mom used to say, "When they're little, it's 'little' problems, and when they're big, its' 'big' problems".  She was, of course, referring to children.  And she was certainly right!  I'm a single mom, too, and I've raised four daughters, including a set of twins, without any support system whatsoever.  My entire family is three thousand miles away.  I've worked two part time jobs for the past twenty-six years.  Now that my youngest daughters (twins) are sixteen, I'm really getting back into life again and super excited about getting started in internet marketing!!

I believe my biggest obstacle with my online business is having to share a computer with two 16-yr-olds!!

Have a good one,

Melanie Kissell

http://melanierose.JerkyDirect.com

+0
8/23/2007 6:55:21 PM

Melanie,

Thanks for writing. I can definitely relate to the having to share the computer!! We do our best to take turns, if there is a school report or something school related hat requires the computer, then that takes priority and that daughter can have the computer for all the time needed. Good luck and keep in touch!

Kathy

+0
8/30/2007 2:32:46 PM

I guess finding enough time to do this AND my FOREX trading, play poker, and be with my husband.

Donna

Your health and the health of your home and family are of the utmost importance. http://www.shaklee.net/natural_health
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!