Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
I have learned to use the word “impossible” ...
7/25/2005 8:27:24 AM
"I have learned to use the word “impossible” with the greatest caution." – Werner von Braun, Engineer
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Amalia Sotiriadou

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I have learned to use the word “impossible” ...
7/25/2005 8:54:45 AM
This reminds me of a story. When I worked in H.R., I hated using the word "impossible", so whenever my boss asked for something irrational, I would respond "that is difficult to do". After a while he caught on. He said "you mean impossible, don't you?" I responded "nothing is impossible... it may be illegal, it may take more resources than we have, more time, knowledge, etc., but impossible? Never!" Amalia
Respect is not given - it is EARNED All the FREE stuff you need for your computer and a lot more! http://www.computerbom.net
+0
7/25/2005 8:59:22 AM
I just read the interview with God and learned a lot from it. Can't wait to read the e-book. Thank you Bogdan. Your friend, Joan
I have a house for sale. Please take a look and tell your Florida-bound friends. http://133circledrive33905.com I will pay the person who refers a qualified buyer. Thanks, Joan
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2005 8:59:50 AM
Hi Bogdan, I can understand Mr von Braun stressing Caution in the use of the word Impossible. As the word is actually a negative word. I personally would rather spend my thoughts thinking, POSSIBLE, as in "All things are Possible" Have a Great Monday
+0
Rusty Yancey

278 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2005 9:05:50 AM
Good Morning Bogdan and adland friends...and congratulations on the success your website is experiencing.Your traffic ranking this morning is #2,609. With the signups you have had over the weekend,and around 700 people logged on Sat. evening,I will go out on a limb and venture to say that I believe it's not impossible you may hit the 2000 mark. This just keeps gettin' better!
+0