Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: I have received news that has brought me BACK TO LIFE ...
8/12/2007 3:42:32 PM
Hello James,

Thank you. I have missed being real active. It's great to know I have friends here. I am blessed.

And blessings to you my friend.

Kenneth
+0
8/12/2007 3:54:10 PM
Hello Joe,

Thank you. Missed being here I have to say. Looks like doing a social will be a little tougher now since I'm not a neighbor anymore. But, I will travel again one day and give you a lookup.

Blessings to you my friend.

Kenneth
+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2007 6:24:50 PM

Ken,

So we don't have to keep that secret anymore then. Great to have you back with us as a real person and not someone haveing to hide.

I hope life treats you well as you rebuild your life. My oldest brother spent 13 years in  Federal prisons for money laundrying and drug charges. He knew better but money speaks volumes. He made more in jsut a few yers then most make in a lifetime. HE now is the 1st shift supervisior at a huge stell shop in the Tulsa area and makes more then he has ever made other then the previous comment. He has only been out for just about 3 1/2 years and he has enough money to pay cash for a $100,000+ house. He has been lucky. He got the job because i knew the HR manager and she gave him a shot and it has been good for both parties.

Anyway I wish you the best.

Regards,

Mark Gibson

PS> Don't forget to get your jerky http://www.helpourkids.jerkydirect.com

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2007 8:04:38 PM
Hi Kenneth,

Welcome back to the land of the living!  It's so good to have you back.  What is best of all is knowing that whatever happened, you're being looked after by someone who is Sovereign and your eternal destiny is assured.

God IS good.

God bless,

Dave
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2007 8:13:37 PM
Hi Kenneth, Guess I missed the original invite to this forum. Found you back and ever so glad to see you. Enjoy the rest of your new life.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!