Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Lets add a Silly/Fun to Susans Spot
9/9/2007 4:18:48 AM
Hi guys, what a surprise to see you all still here. I would have been here sooner---but then you know what procrastination is. Neil, I have been meaning to send you some e-mails that you can forward. Isn't that a strange phrase---"I have been meaning to......". It is easier to spell than procrastination but definetely has the same meaning. Later guys
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2007 8:38:19 AM

Hi Everyone!

Neil - I did just have a good laugh - thank you!!

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/21/2007 9:10:05 PM
 Here is a Funny note to place in envelope when you pay your bills!

To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Sir:                                                      

In reply to your request for payment, I wish to inform you that the present condition of my bank account makes it almost impossible. My shattered financial condition is due to federal laws, provincial laws, county laws, village laws, country laws, brother in-laws, sister in-laws and out laws.
Through these laws I am compelled to pay income tax, property tax, business tax, amusement tax, head tax, cosmetic tax, tobacco tax, alcohol tax, inheritance tax, food tax, excise tax, gas tax, car tax, garbage tax, water tax, transportation tax, GST tax, VAT tax and of course hidden tax.
I am required to get a business license, car license, operators license, truck license, snowmobile license, boat license, trailer license, bicycle license, hunting license, fishing license not to mention a marriage license and a dog license.
I am also required to contribute to every charity, society and organization which the genius of man is capable of bringing into life; to the hospital expansion, to minor hockey, to figure skating, to senior hockey, the curling fund, to the United Way, to the Red Cross, the White Cross, the Purple Cross, and the Double Cross, etc.

For my own safety I am required to carry life insurance, health insurance, property insurance, liability insurance, auto insurance, boat insurance, accident insurance, fire insurance, earthquake insurance, tornado insurance, crop insurance, and pay into unemployment insurance.
My Business is so Governed it is no easy matter to find out who owns it. I am inspected, expected, disrespected, dejected, examined, re-examined, informed, required, summoned, fined, commanded, and completed until I provide an inexhaustible supply of money for every need hope or desire of the human race.
Simply because, I  refuse to donate to something or other I am boycotted, talked about, lied about, held up, held down and robbed until I am almost ruined.
I can tell you honestly that, except for a miracle that happened, I could not enclose this check for payment. The wolf that comes to my door nowadays gave birth to pups in my kitchen. I sold the pups so here is the money.

+0
12/20/2007 7:18:09 PM

Many Christmas and Happy New Year

Bob and Shirley**** http://rushingtravelagent.com **** http://www.zamzuu.com/rushing **** bob@rushingtravelagent.com ****Join Free http://rushingtravelbiz.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!