Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Get a Group Mentality!! What Expands Attracts!!
8/8/2007 8:04:32 PM

Hi Brad!

Roger, thanks for the invitation.  We need to get Brad on our friend's list if he isn't already there!

Brad - great stuff and between Roger and Phil, most of my thoughts as I was reading have been covered.    We have several great examples of this at Adland.  The one that comes to mind first is Sam Sunday's ARTICLE OF VIRTUE FORUM - teamwork.  Our POTW forum is a team at work.  There are really quite a few. 

Thanks again, for inviting me Roger and Brad, great work - nice to meet you too!

Judy

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 8:27:26 PM
Hi Brad, The forum notification brought me here earlier today, but I must have gotten distracted because I see now I never posted a response. You asked for our thoughts and I say "Right on,you have it exactly right." Here's an example, Roger sent out a special notice to visit your forum. Now, as I said I had visited earlier but because of Rogers invitation, here I am again. And yes, I re-read your post. Thanks Brad
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2007 9:44:39 PM

Hello Brad,

Thank you for the message in this forum. Not only does it deal with the correct attitude towards marketing for everyone but it goes beyond by giving the perfect receipt to turn everyone into better persons to their fellow people. This in turn will bring every blessings to them, including the material ones, as they "will be doing unto others as they would have unto them".

In the last months I have grown worried about how most networkers, here and everywhere, guarantee their prospects that they will succeed by joining their opportunity, usually an MLM or affiliate program, even though nearly 97 percent of all the recruits will fail no matter what they do. They don’t seem to be aware of the fact that they are lying to them in the same way they were previously lied to by their recruiters. They are "doing unto others as they would not have unto them".

Until recently, I used to be like them. I was not aware of the fact that I was being dishonest. I simply marketed in the way I saw everyone marketed, neglectful of the harm I was doing. Fortunately enough, one day it dawned upon me that I was acting wrongly and stopped doing it.

You are doing a great work with this crusade of yours for a group, selfless networking. Among the many blessings it can bring to network marketing, it may help stop the unethical practice I just mentioned.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/9/2007 2:32:19 AM

Hi Roger,

First I would like to thank you for your involvement, response, and interaction here spreading the word of the future of marketing on the net. I am working on a conclusion to these posts and the actions we have taken to stay ahead of the inevitable trends in marketing.

I will give you a hint marketing will become more fun, more productive, and less labor intensive. Love, Trust and Money are the new wave of the future. I am looking forward to this trend getting into full swing.

Like I said at this point in my week time constraints are impinging my response time here so I will post this same post on all three threads here so everyone is aware that I'm working on a full conclusion to what I started here. Thanks again for your interest and interaction!

I Love you all and will interact more with you soon!

Always to your success

Brad West

onomoney

http://cmu7.com

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/9/2007 12:59:17 PM

Hello Brad,  I'm pleased to meet you.  I give many thanks to Roger for sending me here! 

What you write about regarding working as a group is the true essence of networking.  Team as Phil put it ... Together Each Achieves More ... Together Each Action Multiplies and I'm sure there are many more acronyms that could be used.

Here at ALP you can see teamwork working whenever you see the posts of Sharon Lee and her Jerky Direct team.  They have achieved awesome growth. 

Judy Smith and I first teamed up together in Back 2 Basics here and then together we teamed with Joe Downing and created Energized Marketeers which includes My Power Mall. 

Due to Ginny Dye's vision and Teamwork efforts there are at this moment more than 30,000 members.  Without Teamwork, Ginny's vision wouldn't be a reality. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts to help those who don't understand the concept of Team work.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world: indeed its the only thing that ever has!" ~Margaret Mead~

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0