Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Look What Goes Around
8/7/2007 12:25:57 PM

Hello Rina,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR PROMPT RETURN!

HUG YOU!

b.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2007 1:10:58 PM

Wowwwwww Branka,

Sounds like you're starting another thread to vote the best forum, or is it the who is who in ALP, lol..
You have a great strength and insatiable hunger for excellence. This is a good piece of handbook, according to AnaMaria, that should come-in handy for our weekly forum update. You have done a thorough job in assembling some of our award winning interactive houses together and their pilots here.

Impressive job dear friend and I know you'll keep adding quality to the community.

Expect my constant visit here.

+0
8/7/2007 1:41:05 PM

Sami - my dear friend,

This my little smiling Sun reminds me on you on this new photo. Look, my experience with notifications about happenings on Adland is not the best; so - to honor forums in which I really enjoy and to recommend them or just remind my friends of them - that was my innitial ambition.

To see you constant visiting here - I cann`t imagine grater joy. You are kind of person whom man can only love, accept, embrace and wish to have nearby. And your forum - WHAT MORE TO SAY ABOUT IT?

WHICH ONE LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER?

+0
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2007 2:19:34 PM
Hello Branka,

I thought your first forum was fantastic but now you have amazed me! This is wonderful. You are a truly spirited Lady with a real gift of charisma, I am proud to be your Friend.

With Love and Blessings

Juliana :)

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2007 2:55:33 PM

Hi Branka,

Here I am as promised.  I was here earlier and just did not have time to post.  This is fabulous forum and you have done a wonderful job of portraying Adland's best. 

Georgios has given you and those you have spotlighted here accolades. And I will do the same.  You have done a spendid job with yout forum!!  KUDOS, my friend.

Now, can we make a deal?   I need Croatian lessons like a hole in the head.  Will you instead teach me to put together a forum that is so wonderful as yours?

Bless you, Branka, you are indeed one of a kind!!!!

Hugs to you!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!