Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Look What Goes Around
8/7/2007 8:05:37 AM
First of all Branka, thank for putting toghether this useful "handbook"
It speared me some valuable time!

Before going I would love to feed my cuoriosity a bit:

TI SI ČOVEČE PESNIK! = You are a "word smith"

Could that be a translation for your words?
Have a wonderful afternoon,
Anamaria
+0
8/7/2007 8:15:44 AM

Dear Anamaria,

HUG YOU! Thank you for coming. Look - all what I am is good and loyal servant of my heart. It sometimes runs out of chests, screaming. Trying to catch it, I must notice his speech. It sounds as my native, Serbian. So, my heart at that moment liked to underline English  words:

YOU ARE POET - TI SI ČOVEČE PESNIK (MAN-YOU ARE POET!)

Thank you for warm feelings about my native language.

Have a great day!

Branka 

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2007 11:12:14 AM
Dear Branka!

BRAVO
THIS IS GREAT

You started late, but you started right. Your first topic is ncredible. Very touching subject that makes our friends the need to tell out their inner feelings. Congratulations for that.

Now today you are surpizing me again. A collection of the Best of Best in my opinion and meaning. This is the aristocracy in AdLandPro in its ordinary maning.

Neil Sperling,
a good friend, professional rpofessional writer and good contributor, very busy but gives always a smile in when he gets a minute over.

Luella,
my first inspriation, a profesional writer, a mother Erath for me. She is my Luelitta. It is like you say "my sweet teddy". See how pretty Irene Sedler is. Only Luella can bring us these supreme huamn beings.

Nick Grimeshawe,
A great friend and aslo a professional writer. Need more contact with him to know him better. Very nice article in Sams' Forum

Me Georgios Paraskevopoulos, there are two opinions. For some very few 5-10 ex very close friends I am troublemaker, but for the most friends I am a fragrant flower. I can be both. Prefer to stay close to my friends and avoid them who can bring me problems.

Joe Downing, he is a little big man, a magician and like Russian salad you will find this AWESOME man every where. One of Philoxenia's best promoters and supporters.

Terry, she is one of my Graces and my God Mother, she gave me tha pet name "wizard". She with honor bear the title PHILHELLEN.

I will not comment you. You are in my heart.

Cheers to the success of this forum

Kindly Regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
8/7/2007 12:01:20 PM

Oh Georgios,

NOW YOU MAKE ME CRY!

Thank you my dear friend. I know you can sense how my heart is grateful. I am blessed with your friendship. And not only I - YOUR HEART IS ENOUG BIG FOR THE WHOLE ADLAND, but choice, as you said, is our.

I bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Branka

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2007 12:10:41 PM
Dear Branka,
Hello.  Hope you are fine & having an amazing day.

Thank you for your personal invitation to come by to your forum.  I truly appreciate it. 

WOW, this is amazing.... your first topic and truly what an informative one.  I am really impressed and am glad that you are doing great with it.  I like the one step effort you are taking and you will be recognised for the effort.

Thank you for the information and keep up the great work!  You are truly an outstanding courageous person with a good heart.

Take care and have a great week!

Love, Rina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!