Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Synthetic....
8/4/2007 6:05:14 PM
No, I'm not going to post about Amsoil. It's about "synthetic identity theft". Go to http://www.whiotv.com/video/13726108/detail.html and hope  for your lucky stars you won't ever have to deal with this topic.
+0
Tom
Tom Mangone

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Synthetic....
8/21/2007 8:32:38 AM

All you can hope for is that you run a scan for keyloggers and spyware every night Rudy.

Tom Mangone

Invisus Direct Internet Security
"Run the Free Internet Security test on your PC today!"
http://www.managedcomputersecurity.com/

+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 12:01:31 PM

Hello Everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Beef and have been marketing on the internet for sometime now.  I also love to help others be successful with their online marketing efforts.  I am part of a group of people that also love to help others become successful.  You can find us at Community Marketing University (CMU7), it is free to join and all the training is free.  You will also find some important tools you need to be Successful on the internet also free.

If I am not on your Friends list please Add Me!

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 1:15:31 PM

Hey Rudy,

Thanks for the heads up.  I also use regular scanning and cleanup to protect myself.  As you know there are mant solutions out there.  I for one use and trust the folks over at Grisoft and their AVG line of Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Anti-Malware products.  They all sound like 70's style anti-anything crowd but the products do work.  Run silently in the background to protect you 24/7/365 without the drain on system resources like many others.

Another thing I do is I take the lead from the NASCAR bunch I take my system in for a tune up, while running laps on the internet freeway.  PC PitStop has time and again proven their worth.  Best thing tune ups are free and most of the products offered as solutions have a demo or free option.  Test your machine, weekly as I do, or at least every 30 days. 

Pull into PC Pitstop for a free PC tune-up!

Please visit Mentors Club Today You won't regret the effort.

The Hunger Site

"To begin a journey, you need a final destination.  What's yours?  If you don't have a place you want to be then there is no need to go any further.  As you have already arrived." Wink  Jim Allen III

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Tom
Tom Mangone

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
iDefend Internet Security Conference Call Tuesday November 20th at 9PM EST
11/18/2007 1:20:51 PM

Tuesday, November 20th (9PM EST) there is a brief conference call on the new iDefend identity and credit monitoring service. This is a key element to your future, at least understanding what exactly it does, monitoring the Internet underground (chat rooms) and National databases in real time for activity on your name and social security number.

The service matches up that information in real-time and to what they have in their database of subscribed users. The service includes full recovery to pre-theft status and a comprehensive legal plan. You DO NOT have to invest in the business to utilize the service.

Call in number: 435-871-6000 pin is 2000# The call will be 95% technical in nature, the last 5% will be about the marketing and distributorship opportunity, however the company founder Jami Harrison , a top Internet Security technologist is presenting, so you will learn a lot about this `brand-new' segment of communications security as it relates to Identity Theft.

I hope that you get a chance to get on the call. Please say your first name and the state you're calling from and mention that you are a friend of Tom Mangone's...if you like.

Tom Mangone
iDentify your iDentity with iDefend
www.ManagedComputerSecurity.com

+0