Menu

Re: When you are in any contest....
7/24/2005 10:39:20 AM
Hi,Bogdan! Thank you very much for the invite! The only Contest that I have ever been in has been Poetry Contests, and there is a whole lot of competition in this field. There are Millions of Poets in this World! I have always thought of myself as a Winner(not bragging!), and just like you said, I have been and still am a Winner! I am proud to say that I'm a Renowned Poet with my Poetry in several Anthologies with several different Poetry Organizations, High-Achievement Awards and Certificates of Merit and my Poetry has been on Cassettes, "The Sound of Poetry" through The International Society of Poets. I was inducted into The International Poetry Hall of Fame in 1992. I have come a long way in my life, and I am very grateful to my Saviour for giving me the strength and determination to never give up! Thank you for being such a special friend! I Love You & Your Wife! God Bless You Both! Your Friend In Christ, Shirley Caron
New Reply
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2005 11:24:48 AM
Hello Shirley, Thank you for sharing with us about your accomplishments. I'm very proud that you joined Adlandpro community and are part of my forum. Recently we have started new idea. We are looking for people who are experts in their respective areas and would like to run forums in respect to those areas. I see that you would be ideal candidate to run forum about "Poetry" with your experience and portfolio. Check out here the forum which we have setup just to discuss this new idea. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShow.aspx?ForumID=4866 Bogdan Fiedur
Hello
New Reply
+0
7/24/2005 11:57:21 AM
Hello Bogdan, I was going to say that we have to go that extra mile but Dr Bob's story is a great picture to keep in mind. Many a champion has been defeated by an underdog, where one is defending his title in order not to lose and the other is fighting to win. Thanks again for the invite.
New Reply
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/24/2005 12:22:54 PM
Hello Bogdan, If I am right it all boils down to, If you think you can, you can, and if you think you can't, you can't. A person has to make up their mind how bad they want something. Just like Lance Armstrong, seven times in a row, and he credited much of his winning to his training. Excellent forum.
New Reply
+0
7/24/2005 1:42:55 PM
And don't forget the 32nd President of the United States who was The Commander and Chief under which General Eisenhower led the US on the European front in WWII. I think most of us know the beginning of the quote, but do not contemplate the second part which talks to converting retreat to advance! The only thing we have to fear is fear itself nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. Franklin D. Roosevelt, First Inaugural Address, Mar. 4, 1933 32nd president of US (1882 - 1945)
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!