Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What has been your biggest MLM frustration?
8/2/2007 1:36:16 AM
What has been your biggest frustration in mlm in earning the amount of income you know you deserve?

-kevin664
+0
Re: What has been your biggest MLM frustration?
8/2/2007 4:41:47 AM

I would have to say my biggest frustration was when i first joined the industry and tried to build my business without any training, that's what happens to most people who first join mlm. They then quit and claim that mlm does not work. Luckily, i didn't give up in frustration. I knew there had to be a way. That's when i started getting training and within a couple of months, the success started coming in.

For me, network marketing/ mlm is the most incredible form of free enterprise ever created. WITH THE RIGHT TRAINING AND THE RIGHT COMPANY: IT WORKS!

+0
8/4/2007 12:01:02 AM
My biggest frustratiion and STILL is getting someone new started, knowing that they can make it but them not knowing they can and ME wanting them to be successful more than they wanted it.

its very sad and very very frustrating for me. As a matter of fact in my earlier days when a new person would get started and would not have success right away or would do everything right and not have success this was very very hard for me and was almost a reason to quit.

It is a lot easier for me now because i realize that each person has their own time and some just need to be developed more to have confidence in themselves.
+0
8/4/2007 9:36:43 AM

Jacob,

I know what you mean.

Yes everyone does have their own time before they start to see some results.

This a time that calls for much patience but we must press on.  Keep up the good work.

Thanks for sharing.

-kevin664

+0
8/4/2007 1:24:39 PM
One way to see your business on the internet is the same as building a house. You have to have a plan, then prepare the foundation, build a frame to support everything, add the essentials, etc ...

So without a plan how will anyone know what they are doing. All the other stuff comes from the plan.

Where does a mentor come into this? They are the building inspector. They know the rules/laws and should be guiding the 'builder' for correctness.

This is a necessity for any business.

Most people that 'join' an mlm do not realize it takes time to build a business. And the business will be built on their reputation and not so much the product. The product will be searched by those that want it. Who they buy from will be to who they trust.

Word
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!