Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THIRTY NINTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
7/31/2007 3:05:48 PM

Hello Gary,

Thank you so much for visiting Women of Courage.  I as so glad you enjoyed her story.  She is one brave lady.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2007 3:13:24 PM

Hello Terry,

Jill is a wonderful example to all of us.  Her heart was in her job.  She took a very big risk and almost did lose her life.  Just the thought of a soldier going to Iraq scares me half to death.  Yet, Terry chose to do her part. 

As Americans, we do need to stand up for those suffering in other countries.  We live in luxury while people in third world countries are centuries behind us.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2007 3:24:31 PM

Hello Pauline!

Best wishes to you in Bangkok.  You must tell us all about it.

Thank you so much for your reply.  Jill certainly has guts.  I am not sure I would have the courage to enter a war zone.  Yet, this young lady did.  We can't imagine what she must have gone through during her captivity.  Jill is most certainly a Woman of Courage.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2007 3:36:48 PM

Hello Mike,

"Jill, like so many other brave women, seek out the truth no matter what the dangers are."

You said a mouthful.  Your quote is quite profound.  And seeking the truth, especially where danger surrounds you is quite scary and lonely.  This young lady had the courage to see it through.

It is most unfortunate that we cannot live in peace.  With the knowledge that we have in this day and age, we are still fighting our wars since time immemorial, only with bigger toys.  And the people suffer.

Mike, you are an awesome Man of Courage in your own right.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2007 3:40:15 PM

Thank you dear Nan!

Love,