Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: THIRTY NINTH EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
7/31/2007 5:13:03 AM

Dear Luella and John,

This story is like a bomb: explosive content packed into a small dish! Uh! With short breaths, my heart speeds up it`s walk and seems wants to run away.

WHAT IS THIS WORLD LOOK LIKE? WHERE ARE WE?

QUO VADIS DOMINO?

But Jill Carroll goes over these questions. She is not just a journalist. She is a Map Maker. At Iraqi she has mastered degree in New Geography, established by brave hearts.

Thank you for sharing this story!

Branka

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2007 7:58:07 AM

HI LUELLA AND JOHN,

Thanks for sharing Jill's story, she is a real  inspiration. Hopefully one day all the violence will end :)

God bless!

Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2007 8:08:39 AM
Thank you Luella and John,
This is one of the news stories that held my heart captive. I suffererd along with her family each time this beautiful young womans' picture was shown and breathed a silent prayer that she would return safe.
It is stil very difficult to see our young girls taken in a hostile setting-but it is also a source of strength to see the way they are able to comport themselves and survive such horrible circumstances.
Seeing her wonder at the amount of love and support her family had received while she was away was also priceless-these are the times that we can forget our differences and pull together with one spirit for peace and for love.
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/31/2007 8:50:51 AM

Luella and Joh,

I thank you so much for this week's Woman of Courage. 

Jill is a great example of those who are going so far above the call of duty every day that we don't always have the opportunity to hear about. 

Thank you Jill and thank you too to all of those who are doing their duty i harm's way for our benefit!!

Thanks Luella and John!

Judy

+0
7/31/2007 8:57:24 AM

Thank you Luella, John and your entire staff for another wonderful edition of  Woman of Courage.

Always in friendship,

Joe Buccheri

+0