Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Come See Who The Winners Of The First Photo Of The Week Are And Come Nominate A Photo For The Next Contest!
8/6/2007 7:28:56 PM

Hi Alexia!  8)

First you have to upload some photos at the photo gallery and then you can just copy and paste them here.

Here's the link to the photo gallery:

http://pictures.adlandpro.com/photos/

Have fun!  ;-)

JOHN

+0
Re: Come See Who The Winners Of The First Photo Of The Week Are And Come Nominate A Photo For The Next Contest!
8/6/2007 7:54:38 PM

Hello Everyone!  8)

I think we got enough photos for the 2nd Photo of the Week contest so I'm going to create the next poll with photos that have been nominated so far.

So keep your eyes open for the poll!  ;-)

John

+0
8/6/2007 9:11:28 PM

Hello Thomas and Jeanette!  8)

Nice photos you've submitted! But you must have missed the rule on the front page of this forum:

'We have a new rule, in order to qualify for the contest the entrants have to have their photo in the photo gallery here at AdlandPro and we ask that the photos be by the person who has it displayed in their gallery. In another words, the photo should be a photo taken by you.'

Your photos were submitted at PhotoBucket and needs to be submitted here at AdlandPro's gallery; this rule is to encourage people to use the gallery here on the site. Here's the link to the page where you can upload your photos in case you didn't already know where it is:

http://pictures.adlandpro.com/photos/

We would love to place your photo in next weeks contest so please be sure to upload it before the next poll.

Take care!

JOHN

+0
Re: Info About The Photo Of The Week
8/6/2007 10:11:14 PM

Hello Everyone,

I had one more photo to post for the poll when I lost the whole thing. I must have spent a couple of hours working on it. I'm sorry but I will have to wait till tomorrow to post the poll. No more nominations folks, I think we have plenty for this week.

Folks, some people didn't provide all the information I needed for the photo nominations and it cost me a lot of time to hunt down the info. In the future I will have to limit the nominations to one per person since it takes so long to paste all the photos with the titles and photographers name.

Another thing that slowed me down was that I had two forum threads going on with nominations so in the future I will create one forum for the nominations.

JOHN

+0
Susan Mercieca

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/7/2007 8:27:48 AM

Hi John and Pauline,

Congratulations to Thomas, Mernie and John. They really are beautiful photos. I love this new contest.

I look forward to seeing some more!

Susan Mercieca

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!