Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 105th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
7/30/2007 9:59:42 AM

My good friend and professional colleague Joe D,

I think I should be the one to hail the King, but alright, now that I have been officially crowned and accepted into the POTW cacus, I say thank you, but you remain a very wonderful king of the community with the greater section looking up to you for direction and inspiration and I can attest to the fact that you have been doing it mavelously well. It is always a thing of joy to realize how much great people we are blessed with us here.

Thanks a lot dear friend, I'll always cherish your support.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 10:16:14 AM

Thank you very much for all your sweet and wonderful wishes. From the deepest part of my heart, I say well done friends.

Las Ratnayake: Thanks for inviting me, I am happy to be your friend

Suzi Hall: Pleasure to have you around

Vasin Thathae: Thank you

Vessie Cottrel: our lovely angel, thanks.

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 2:51:27 PM

Hi Sam,

Congratulations! We don't know each other well, I've seen you around. Have a GREAT WEEK and life :)

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 5:06:07 PM

HELLO SAM,

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU BROTHER AND CONGRATULATION ON BEING PART OF THE POTW GANG :)

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS !

Sincerely,

Carla

PS THanks again John for the POTW forum and for honoring Sam. :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/30/2007 9:46:19 PM

Pauline Raina and John Sanchez - Thank you both so much for the tireless work this forum must take - you both deserve the best of everything for your efforts here.... Thank you!

Sam - Congratulations my good friend. You have earned the right for this weeks Crown of jewels.

I admire your ability to rallie friends to a cause much greater than the sum of the parts.... without your thoughtful and diligent leadership we would all be missing something of great value. Your Articles of Virtue forum is "who you are".... Thanks for showing us who you are and thank you so much for being my friend!

May your business ventures now prosper to heights far beyond your beliefs.... may your heart be filled with  love and your mind continue to be filled with ideas of higher ideals.

To you my friend I tip my hat, raise my glass and most important "open my heart!"

Neil

+0