Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To AdlandPro's 105th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
7/29/2007 1:18:28 PM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 105!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

For the second Sunday in a row we are honoring a gentleman by the name of Sam and it just so happens that this gentleman’s last name is Sunday. Sam is a strong man of faith who has made it his mission to be an inspiration to others. He is truly a blessing to us all here at AdlandPro. Congratulations Sam on winning the Person of the Week award! Enjoy your day in the sun Mr. Sunday!  :-)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Sam's Bio:

Hi John and Pauline,

This is still like a pleasant dream to me. Being a member of the community and having so many fantastic friends from all over the globe is a good enough opportunity but being spotlighted and honored in Adlandpro with such high calibre award as POTW is beyond my widest dream. I am humbled and at the same time elated by such amount of love and respect shown to me by members of this community. I really cannot find the better way to explain my feeling except to utter to everyone of you, the modest but most beautiful expression I know of: "Thank You" 

My name is Samuel Udoh Sunday (aka SAMIPLUS), I was born in Ikot Ekpene, a little town in south eastern Nigeria on June 18, 1967. There I grew up more of a mommy’s child that dad’s. Yes, my mother was everything to me, mother, guardian angel, inspiration, good morals, friend, name it! I think it’s because she craved and prayed fervently for a son and gave birth to me at a ripe age of 55 which is why I was named Samuel.  She virtually single-handedly guided me through my childhood until my eldest brother took over my educational training from 1978. In 1988 I graduated with honours in Geology from University of Calabar, Nigeria. It was my trying times between 1989 and 1993. During this peroid, I had to search for a befitting job without success within which I was involved in all sort of menial and undesirable jobs to make ends meet. This however, is more like a normal situation in my country where citizens are suffering in the midst of plenty due to long years of bad management of public resources by corrupt leaders.

In September 1992, I lost my sweet mother. It was one of the darkest moments of my life. I could recall how she waited for me to arrive home from the city that fateful day. That evening she held my hands, drew me to her side and whispered into my ears: “you can only live long if you respect elders and you can only live happily if you practice kindness and true love”. This has since been my life's principle guide. The next morning before daybreak she was gone to live with the Lord.

In 2004 I paired up with my bossom friend, Banky to form
MOSK GEOSCIENCES LTD where we are offering petroleum engineering/ geological consultancy services to some oilfield operators in Nigeria.

Internet/ Network business is less popular in my country, which is why most of us are finding it difficult to break in. But hopefully with the right infrastructures in place and good business climate, we should be there soon. For now I am catching so much fun in Adlandpro with the greatest, exciting, most friendly and most wonderful people in the world. I have discovered here in Adlandpro that race, religion, age and gender are virtually inconsequential, this is practically where the world is being made a better place. Many thanks to Bogdan Fiedur and his able team for concieving and working out this great community.

I am married to my dear friend and wife, Mee for five years now, we’re yet to have our kids but we're holding on to God's promise. However I am the ‘Yummy Uncle’ of tens of kids, and I spend a lot of time with them. They are my next love.
I like writing whenever I have time and try to inspire the Disabled, making then realize that there’s ability in every disability. That it is always the will that wheels our ability. Also you can keep me laughing all days with great jokes. Here is my litlle playsite: 
http://www.samiplus.net, please visit me.
My desire? To bring my friend and world inspirational icon –
Nick Vujicic to Nigeria soon. I don't know how yet, but I'll do it someday! And also to contribute my quota to help heal and protect the world for us all and generations yet unborn.

It is always so refreshing and fun-filled here in Adlandpro. This is my best hangout in the net. I am ever indebted to all of you my great and invigorating friends who have made my discovery of, and participation in this community an exciting and most interesting experience. You have all in one way or the other inspired me into an unimaginable height through my (sorry, our) Forum here -
INSPIRATIONS OF SAMIPLUS. Today you have all joined hands and voted me to represent the biggest and most active community in the net as the Adlandpro's POTW #105, it is an outstanding honor, a memorable event to me and I'll remain ever grateful to you all.

May God bless you all.

Sam Sunday

Well Mr. Sunday, I must say you truly are an inspiration. Thank you for your interesting Bio.

Folks, please invite Sam to join your list of friends if he isn’t already on it and please take the time to show him how much we appreciate what he does in our community.

Sam, your reign as King of AdlandPro begins today! May you have many blessings on your POTW week!!!  :-)

Here's a photo for you Sam!

Photo Title: A Sunny Day For Mr. Sunday!

A Sunny Day!

© Copyrighted  John R. Sanchez

Love and Blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

Folks, if you haven't voted for next week's POTW(number 106) you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/750583.aspx

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 105th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
7/29/2007 1:22:28 PM

Thanks John

Congratulations Sam, you are our king indeed !!

enjoy your reign we so appreciate you.

many blessings fromme here at kaulalumpur malaysia!

Pauline R

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2007 1:23:03 PM

CONGRATULATIONS SAM!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!   ENJOY!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2007 1:29:55 PM
Hi King Sam, :-) You are an awesome friend. Enjoy your POTW! God Bless, LaNell                                                                               
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2007 1:36:38 PM
Hello Sam,

Congratulations on POTW

May you have a special week and may all your dream come true.

May God Bless you,

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!