Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ok ... the UNBELIEVABLE is going to happen - read carefully !!!
7/22/2005 3:44:57 PM
Hello all of AdlandPro, I just came up with an incredible idea. You need traffic, right? Well, MEGA Traffic is looking for you! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS TO THE LETTER I will take on 50 people with one program each and I'll run one campaign for each for 30 days. To do this, you must agree to become a member of MEGA Traffic and use it. You may sign up for free right now. Link below. MEGA Traffic Since I am at Gold Level you will get my benifits of me using the tools I use. I will do the promoting. You reap the benefits. What I need from each participant: Email me at advertising@yourowninternetbusinesstoday.com include your program's url with affiliate code(you want the sale, right?). keywords, and the email address and member screenname you sign up with at MEGA TRAFFIC. Once I see you in my downline and have your email I will set up your campaign for what I will handle. You will need to also set up your ad campaign under your membership and place your banner, keywords for the banner exchange and classified listing. (Believe me, it's simple.) I will be promoting you thru paid email and ppc ads so you will get the benefits of traffic right away. Why am I doing this? I believe in MEGA Traffic and I want to convince you it works. Once you see it in action I'll expect you to sign up at least at Silver level. ***** VERY IMPORTANT ***** No tire kickers please. Don't burn our friendship. If you have no intent on wanting more traffic over and over again don't waste my time to just boost your business temporarily. Anyone that does abuse this offer will be posted for all to see. Ok , you know me, my name is on the line. I wouldn't do this if it didn't work. If you have a counter on your site you may wish to take note of it's "mileage". First 50 ONLY Kenneth R Sword Jr MEGA Traffic AdlandPro's MyWebPage To OUR Success!
+0
Re: Ok ... the UNBELIEVABLE is going to happen - read carefully !!!
7/22/2005 10:18:55 PM
Please people, follow the directions or I'll will not be able to complete the setup. I need full url of the program you will want promoted. That includes your affiliate code, too. I need your keywords - the same that would be used in your meta-tag. Email me with your info, MEGA Traffic name, after you have signed up. No info, no can do. Thank you K R Sword Jr krsword
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/23/2005 8:49:51 AM
Kenneth, That's a Great offer their, I signed up :)
+0
Julia Youngblood

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/23/2005 12:14:18 PM
Hi Kenneth! Well, I finally got in. Must have been something on my end. You are an angel! I'd like to give this a try. I have always loved your enthusiasm regarding MEGA Traffic! I am having a bit of difficulty with marketing online, I am so used to working out of the box, face to face. Maybe this will teach me a thing or two! Will send information via email shortly as I am off to watch my son perform at a big American Cancer Society shingdig, down the road apiece. This weekend is our area's "Relay for Life" celebration, a huge yearly event for ACS fundraising. Thanks for the opportunity! Your friend in Oregon, Julia "The Ink Lady"
"To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers and sisters on that bright loveliness in the eternal."
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2005 1:42:26 PM
Hey Kenneth, thanks, I think I already signed under you but Ill check,If not Ill do it right now, thanks, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!