Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: RE: BJ"S PHONE LINE IS DOWN - Lets show her we MISSED HER :)
7/23/2007 8:04:35 PM

Hello Kathy

Wow, you guys are great.  I'm not sure my phone line is fixed, but I've managed to get logged on and I'm trying to get caught up as much as I can. 

Thank you for helping me get the word out.  And since I've not been able to really get online and give enough attention to my party.  I will probably do it again.

Since tomorrow is the last day, I would really like to give it another try.  But, I want to make sure my phone line is fixed for GOOD.

Thank Thomas, Kathy, Janet and everyone who has pitched in to try and help me.  I just saw Janet post and caught my name, and headed that, way

Bj

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2007 8:24:49 PM
Your so welcome BJ WE Love you dear & I figured you were so excited that I would see if a few of our friends could help get the word out for you.
Anytime BJ we can party. If this one doesn't go good we can do it again...
Kathy K
+0
Janet Ravindran

3183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2007 8:51:45 PM
You're so right,dear Kathy...."If this one doesn't go good we can do it again..." - Just let me know where and when ;-)
Dear Bj,I hope your line will be fixed soon and for good....I know exactly how it is not being able to catch up with friends or business.....you feel like exploding when you finally get online and see the mails and messages received and need to start following up on it.
Hugs to my 2 great friends,
Janet

+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2007 9:09:57 PM
Thanks Janet yes I sure hope Bj's phone is up & running normal real soon. I know how it feels when you can't keep in contact wiht your Online friends. It almost feels like a fish out of the water...
Kathy K
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!