Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Plant a Tree... Plant Trees all around the world....
7/22/2007 7:04:46 AM

Plant a TREE or.... what they suggest!

http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/carboncalculator.asp?c=2

This is a movement about change, as individuals, as a country, and as a global community. Join the 846,839 supporters of the Stop Global Warming Virtual March, and become part of the movement to demand our leaders freeze and reduce carbon dioxide emissions now. We are all contributors to global warming and we all need to be part of the solution.

The Stop Global Warming Virtual March is a non-political effort to declare that global warming is here now and it’s time to act.

Take Action – Calculate Your Carbon and Cash Savings!

The Stop Global Warming calculator shows you how much carbon dioxide you can prevent from being released into the atmosphere and how much money you can save by making some small changes in your daily life. It’s our hope that the calculator will promote action, awareness and empowerment by showing you that one person can make a difference and help stop global warming.

How to Use the Calculator

To calculate your savings, simply check the box for each action item you’ve completed. Click the UPDATE MY TOTAL button for each item to calculate how much of a difference you’ve made. Your Total Savings is displayed in the sidebar.

Action Item Categories

+0
Re: Plant a Tree... Plant Trees all around the world....
7/26/2007 9:47:00 AM

If we could find a way to slow the cutting of the RAIN FOREST, this would have a major impact on the Global Warming around the world.

Yes, Please plant more TREE's

Hank from OHIO
+0
John Bishop

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/27/2007 10:06:50 AM
I still want to know what happened to the original post about 4-ecorp/Ethos FR? I guess you saw my point!!!!
John Jerseyjb Bishop
+0
8/21/2007 6:13:35 AM
Planting more TREE's would be a Super way to help with the Global Warming of the world. 
Hank from OHIO
+0
John Bishop

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/21/2007 7:54:54 AM
Still waiting to see a patent from Ethos. Did you even bother to ask why they don't have one? And we had plenty of trees planted all over our country. We just keep knocking them down to build houses and shopping centers,etc. No sense in planting more if we are just going to use them for resources or clear them for land. We need some better ideas.
John Jerseyjb Bishop
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!