Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gary Goodman

322 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Get paid to read ads! FREE $10.00 startup bonus
7/21/2007 3:36:10 PM

get paid 2 cent per ad you read nad 1 cent those under you. You get $10.00 free startup bonus. I have 100 people under me so I make $150. per month. You can do the same thing it is free to join!

http://www.hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?garylee12

Thanks, Gary

Please visit my website at http://www.seo-submitter-pro.com Free one month submission to 300 search engines and 700,000 classified ads! 35% commision affiliate program and 10% for those under you.
+0
Vel
Vel Am

319 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Help low income people with income
7/21/2007 5:16:52 PM

What a good idea.   Helping low income families develop an income. 

You may consider approaching some local aid organizations to see if they will allow you to help their clientele find jobs.  Ask if they will allow you to do a couple trainings per month about making money on-line.  I'm sure their clients will have lots of questions. 

Vel

- - Matthew 6:33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU. 34 So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness. .. . . . http://www.presidentialfield.com/abelchat/ Jeremiah 33: 3 ‘Call to me, and I shall answer you and readily tell you great and incomprehensible things that you have not known.’”
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Help low income people with income
7/22/2007 7:07:24 AM

Vel,

that's an excellent idea!

Beth

+0
Vel
Vel Am

319 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/22/2007 12:34:57 PM

Thank you. 

Let me draw from my years of community service and give you some information about people in poverty if you promote your business in this envirnment. 

Don't set yourself up to fail

Lack of resources

>   People in long term poverty may not have computers so direct your invitation to those who do.  If they don't have computers there is no way they can afford one at this point in their life.

>    Do not promote a program that will cost them anything to join.  Total dollars out of pocket should be $ 0.  

>    Do not promote a program that requires them to buy domain names, hosting or any of those costs.   

Economic understanding

>   People in poverty have a vastly different view of life and opportunities than you or I.   Many are sceptical having been burned many times. 

>   People in poverty do not understand economics.  Skip explaining the compensation plan until they are ready to sign up.

Instruction Guides

>   Use "baby steps"  to instruct this group.   Most will be unfamiliar with the internet environment.   You will have to assess your group to determine how knowledgable they are about the internet and computers.

>   Use "baby steps"  consider inviting those in your class who don't understand comptuers to ba basic instruction class (only if they have a computer).

>   Use "baby steps"  consider inviting those in your classs to an internet instruction group.   Best to have this class after the mini-computer instruction class so you can include those students.

>    Go slow when teaching your business model and compensation plan.   Believe me they will not get the compensation plan the first 2 or three times you explain it.

Get Help

>    Don't do this alone, get help from your upline / downline to set up and do trainings.

>   Get advise from local community agencies on how best to present your training to this group.

To the Betterment of All!

Vel

- - Matthew 6:33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU. 34 So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness. .. . . . http://www.presidentialfield.com/abelchat/ Jeremiah 33: 3 ‘Call to me, and I shall answer you and readily tell you great and incomprehensible things that you have not known.’”
+0
Vel
Vel Am

319 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/21/2007 11:16:01 PM
Ron Cromineaux (user id: rccom) is offline. Last active: 9/21/2007 5:57:27 PM Ron Cromineaux
[Ron Cromineaux's picture]

Total Posts: 31
Posted: 09-21-2007 04:02 PM

Finally a Ad Exchange where you will GET YOUR ADS READ!

All Member Advertisements are Placed Directly on Our Website.

Members will View Your Ads in Order to Place their own Advertisements.

I am sure you would see the HUGE advantages of this!

**Plus Awesome Commissions Referral Contest Going On Right Now!

Join ResponsiveHits4You Today. Many Features to come to Benefit Members.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!