Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Allen Daniels

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Post your ads here:
7/15/2007 3:12:51 PM
Sounds great Sammy.
Allen Daniels businessmaninboots
+0
Vel
Vel Am

319 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
HelloWorld! Advertising Aids
7/15/2007 4:02:43 PM

You would not believe what this site has available
and how easy it is to use. 

So instead of telling you . . .
just go do the tour and see for yourself.  

Wonderful advertising aids

http://www.helloworld.com/VelAmVideo

And the Costs!  so low anybody can use this site.

Hey!  How about Networking in video???  You can schedule
your friends, associates, and others to meet you in
HelloWorld for video conference chats.  Wow and more.

Man what a site.

http://www.helloworld.com/VelAmVideo

Vel

- - Matthew 6:33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU. 34 So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness. .. . . . http://www.presidentialfield.com/abelchat/ Jeremiah 33: 3 ‘Call to me, and I shall answer you and readily tell you great and incomprehensible things that you have not known.’”
+0
Allen Daniels

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HelloWorld! Advertising Aids
7/15/2007 4:09:20 PM

lools good Vel

Allen Daniels businessmaninboots
+0
Ray
Ray Combs

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/15/2007 5:34:51 PM

A Car Guy Home Business, start for less than $50 www.ExtremeDutyOil.com

More MPG, Save Time, Save Money...

Ray Combs
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2007 6:08:44 PM

Well Thanks for the Invite and I am sure there are some opportunities here to pick and choose from.

I like to look for programs that are simple to recoup my investment from.  Speaking of investment I have spent a bit of time here so I need to pause for station Identification and pay a bill.

WEBMASTERS: Get Thousands of hits with THE MADBOMBER"-

Now this past week I have been sharing with folks this awesome deal.  Last time it was offered was in 2005 when I took advantage of Darryl.  Now you can too just get over here now Special U4 Deal

Get all the details here if you didn't click the link yet.

Okay folks I know it has been all over the internet.  All the gurus are putting together their own mentoring programs, mainly because they are successful business models and folks just eat it up when someone shows them a picture of their paycheck and says it simple and easy for you to do the same.  Run Away Fast it ain't simple, it ain't easy until you have learned it, okay?  Get all the tools you will ever need from the above link and yest their is training and a bunch of stuff you can waste time studying and you will still never be better off than you are now.  Why you may ask? 

Because they want to squeeze you like a sponge!

I just got wind of a new site where the real mentors hang out and you might like what they can help you do.  Check it out and share your thoughts please.  Go There Now and thanks in advance.

Have a great week!

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0