Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Mothers and those that have one!
7/12/2007 8:24:55 PM
this is great. i love it.
nan
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2007 10:29:32 PM

Hi Tracy,

I am glad you enjoyed the forum post. I agree we should always tell those we love just how much we care often . Especially our Moms.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2007 10:32:46 PM

Hi las,

You are welcome and yes I sure am a Mom .. Seven times to be exact. Thanks for passing it on. I am sure they will be blessed.

Hugs

Geketa

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2007 10:34:22 PM

Hi Nan,

Glad you liked it.. By the way I sure do love you :)

Blessings,

Geketa

+0
7/13/2007 12:27:31 AM

Thank you i enjoyed reading, i want to had single MOM.

I HAVE A SINGLE MOM.

10 Commandments for Single Mothers

1. Thou shalt not be afraid to ask for help from anyone at any time ( because the offers sure as hell won't come in by themselves ).

2.Thou shalt bring joy into your home no matter what, for joy is free and available to all.

3. Thou shalt realize that this too shall pass and try to enjoy and make the most out of your life. Sooner than you think, these children will be grown, and, believe it or not, you will miss these years with them.

4. Thou shalt TRY not to speak ill of your ex in front of the kids, for, if you do so, it hurts their hearts and souls. If you need to get your anger out, talk to your friends or a therapist out of earshot of the little ones.

5. Thou shalt love thy children with all your heart, even when they are occasionally monsters.

6. Thou shalt develop a great sense of humor ( if you don't already have one ). It is surely the only way you will survive.

7. Thou shalt believe with all your heart and mind that poverty and single motherhood do not have to go hand in hand and that dreams can still come true.

8.Thou shalt be gentle with yourself, take care of yourself and remember you are doing a super-human job. This will help you to be a better mother.

9. Thou shalt think of yourself as a hero, a star, an outstanding athlete in the sport/epic of single motherhood, and no matter what, the show must go on!

10. Thou shalt try and remember always that you are not alone and that the rewards of raising a loving child is a gift given to you from God.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!