Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hello, I Just Joined
7/12/2007 7:54:15 AM

Hi—Bettie here,

Just a quick introduction,

The links that I’ve put here are to my “blog”, which will give you a snapshot of who I am.

Add your links and comments to  the blog, give me a call (I would love to hear from you). I’m sure we have a lot in common when it comes to wanting to increase our income.

I have been an educator, and trainer for quite a few years. For over 20years I have done an extreme commute of 140 miles round trip a day. I live in the New York Metro area, and have to deal with the bridges and tunnels and traffic that is a nightmare. –fun-fun-fun. 

I recently decided to start learning about and acquiring as much knowledge as I can about online affiliate programs, and effective marketing strategies, so that I could earn extra income. Starting a home business on the internet hasn’t been easy.  I’m a newbie who had and still has a lot to learn about making money with online businesses. I’m not the most knowledgeable by any stretch of the imagination.

[Links removed - Forum Name: Network Marketing Advise
Forum Description: Viral Marketing and Downline Building Advice. A place to ask questions about network marketing. Advice on skills of the topic. No program referring or ads Spamming. This forum is moderated.]

+0
Re: Hello, I Just Joined
7/20/2007 11:14:59 PM
Hi Bettie,

I noticed that you are in New Jersey.  I know a lot of successful people in New Jersey doing something similar to what you are talking about.  I don't know whether you are in the same opportunities or not. I hope you are.  Good luck.
Your Ultimate Online Shopping Experience - http://www.marketamerica.com/gift8
+0
Re: Hello, I Just Joined
7/20/2007 11:17:02 PM

Nice to meet you Bettie.........

I live right outside of Atlantic City, NJ

Hope all is well.......

I am doing VERY well with ... [Moderator edited]

Enjoy youe weekend and welcome to Adlandpro!

Note:Forum Name: Network Marketing Advise Forum Description: Viral Marketing and Downline Building Advice. A place to ask questions about network marketing. Advice on skills of the topic. No program referring or ads Spamming. This forum is moderated.
Bill Connelly aka: CashFlowDude skype: givemesuccessonline bill@billconnelly.com JOIN MY TEAM TODAY
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!